• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Overstable Driver Suggestions

^^^
good question
before we all start rolling out the:
XXX
Firebird
Predator
Blitz
PD2???
and something else

is this: Years Playing: 0.3 accurate?

400 feet after such little time playing?

man I wish!!!!!

anyway
try a XXX, FB, XCal, Monster

but given your distance you probably don't want a 12x FB

I play every day when it's not raining. Everyone on here has been a big help when it comes to giving out tips and advice on how to practice.

BTW, who makes the XXX?

throw firebirds. If you really do have the power you claim to have then throw 11x and 12x ones. If you're fibbing but still have somewhat of a cannon, throw the new FBs or FLs. predators are also a good choice as well as the aforementioned XXX, monsters and Xcals. can't go wrong with most of that stuff really.

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys.

BTW, all my drives were measured with a GPS. I have a five hundred yard range finder on the way to varify these measurements.

Even if you can't get a boss upto speed and it acts overstable it will still flip in the wind.

Boss or Beast. That would be my choice for overstable.

is this the winner of the troll post of the day???
Beast?

NOT overstable
and not even comparable to a Boss

the XXX is by L64

try one in Opto

a further good choice is the new Asia Open Glow FBs...super overstable apparently

xXx is great for head wind but quite slow because of the big diameter.
Star Max is just as beefy but has more speed.

The Star Max is one of the more overstable discs i've thrown. This reminds me, I need to get a new one because they are nasty in the wind!

Latest posts