• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Own the smartest disc on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I will entertain all offers. U.S. dollars are preferred to help offset my recent legal fees.

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1140093 (Small).JPG
    P1140093 (Small).JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 965
about the speed of light give or take a few mph. it goes around the earth 7 times, and then another 250 ft where i was aiming.

Are you finding that your aces are hitting the basket a few micro-seconds before you throw?

Did I miss something or did you not yet mention what type of discs these are? Mold, weight, etc...

Did I miss something or did you not yet mention what type of discs these are? Mold, weight, etc...
My apologies. All are 2nd run MVP Ions weighing in at 172-173. I have red, yellow, and green. Mostly red, though. Thanks to everyone that has inquired so far. It looks like 1 will be shipped on Monday.

These really are going to support my recent and unfortunate legal costs. Life can punch you right in the eye sometimes.

These are sweet! The first time I saw a pic of the IONstein, I knew I had to have one.

My apologies. All are 2nd run MVP Ions weighing in at 172-173. I have red, yellow, and green. Mostly red, though. Thanks to everyone that has inquired so far.

Are the discs in the pic you posted the red, yellow, and green ones you are talking about? They look orange, yellow, and blue to me on my screen. This may be the screen, lighting, or another issue that may make them look like that I guess.

These are sweet! The first time I saw a pic of the IONstein, I knew I had to have one.

Are the discs in the pic you posted the red, yellow, and green ones you are talking about? They look orange, yellow, and blue to me on my screen. This may be the screen, lighting, or another issue that may make them look like that I guess.
They are red, yellow, and green. It's probably that the lighting has a little tint to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.