• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce #29190

Pierce looked like she recaptured some of her form and made good golf decisions this weekend after a few weeks off. She isn't currently registered for any DGPT Silver events so her upcoming schedule is pretty open with 3 of 4 weeks being Silver events. The Portland DGPT Elite+ event at the end of the month being her next event (same event that Tattar is coming back to DPGT for).

She has received a qualifier invite (prior winner + some DGPT wins this year) to European Open but hasn't registered for that. I don't know if she has made comments about going to Europe but she is registered for PCS (maybe via the DGPT Tour card bundle registration).

The only DGPT Elite event she is not registered for is DDO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CunMwNlvcHo/
Not the post I thought I would be making today. I was very excited to play here in Norway and I know I will get the chance again in the future.

Sometimes life gives you a slippery bridge to cross. I am happy to have such great friends who helped me through the scariest day of my life so far. I am trying to focus on something positive. And for me right now it's that I am only going to get better starting now, the worst is behind me. That and that I get to see my fur babies a couple months sooner than I thought I would.

To the PP fam- In a few months I'll be back stronger, with metal plates and screws. Maybe that'll make me indestructible ��

Looks like PP will be out for the foreseeable future

Dunno what happened but, whenever someone mentions metal plates and screws... it ain't good.

Sounds like she's got the best possible attitude, which is very important to recovering from serious injury.

Wishing her a speedy and full recovery!

Dunno what happened but, whenever someone mentions metal plates and screws... it ain't good.

Sounds like she's got the best possible attitude, which is very important to recovering from serious injury.

Wishing her a speedy and full recovery!
She's an awesome competitor. LOVES executing. If her body can handle it and she wants to disc golf, I don't doubt she's gonna do some great work to get back.

That's terrible news, Paige must've had a terrible fall and suffered broken bones judging by her insta post. When my son was in high school he had a bad fall playing basketball that resulted in a broken left arm; he now has plates & screws in his arm (I still have the x-ray photo of his arm in my phone).
Wishing her a full, thorough recovery.

As someone equipped with plates and many many screws I feel for her. Hopefully it heals well and she can come back strong. It's never a fun thing to come back from something like this, but it can provide a singular point of motivation that makes you work very hard.

As someone equipped with plates and many many screws I feel for her. Hopefully it heals well and she can come back strong. It's never a fun thing to come back from something like this, but it can provide a singular point of motivation that makes you work very hard.

So, you're officially screwed?

Considering she describes it as a very scary experience, she might've even fallen off the bridge which resulted in such a severe injury.

I really hated to hear this. Paige is a gamer though. She just needs to get home and have a chance to get her plan in place for rehabilitation. If anyone can handle this setback it's Paige Pierce! Wishing her the best.

I have a plate and 5 screws in my left leg.

It can be a difficult thing to come back from.

Knowing you guys are still playing is encouraging, as I recover from tendon repair surgery, which I can imagine isn't as tough to recover from as needing plates and screws.
😃

Last edited:
Knowing you guys are still playing is encouraging, as I recover from tendon repair surgery, which I can imagine isn't as tough to recover from as needing plates and screws.
😃
Every injury is different, but tendons and ligaments generally take longer to heal than bones.

Latest posts