• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth goes to discraft.

Absolutely. I feel sorry for the lost souls who still think that pros don't move the meter when it comes to disc sales.

Yep, look at discgolfcenter's current top 20 sellers. A couple months ago, the only Discraft on the list was the Buzzz towards the bottom.

Today, Buzzz is #2 with the Undertaker at #7 and Comet at #14.

Yep, look at discgolfcenter's current top 20 sellers. A couple months ago, the only Discraft on the list was the Buzzz towards the bottom.

Yeah, there were a few brighter pink ESP Undertakers I was considering getting, but I'm also trying to resist buying so much plastic, so they were in and out of my cart the last week or so. Now ALL the ESP are gone.

Is this the Paul effect already. I looked at Disc Golf Center's best sellers list. The Buzzz is usually in the top 20, but usually in the bottom quarter. It is now second with the Undertaker and Comet now on the list.

I've seen the Buzzz on the list for a long time. The Comet has been on and off. Undertaker is definitely getting a McBoost.

Discraft was an afterthought for many people before now, MJ and Doss are amazing golfers but to have a 4x Champ shift? That's a big deal.

I still don't feel compelled to buy anything from them, but many new buyer have been inspired.

Just noticed this. I like seeing DGC's list of top sellers. It's a good benchmark for what's selling. Usually Innova dominates that list & all of a sudden there's the Undertaker. Wonder why?

Absolutely. I feel sorry for the lost souls who still think that pros don't move the meter when it comes to disc sales.

Those are the same people that claim advertising doesn't work on them.

advertising works on everyone at some point to some degree.

Just noticed this. I like seeing DGC's list of top sellers. It's a good benchmark for what's selling. Usually Innova dominates that list & all of a sudden there's the Undertaker. Wonder why?

Now the Buzzz is in the number one spot. I've seen it in the top 5 before, but not at the top. And the Undertaker moved to 6th...maybe now retailers will prompt Discraft to run some more ESP...I've been waiting on some more hot pink.

Now the Buzzz is in the number one spot. I've seen it in the top 5 before, but not at the top.

It's been at the top several times. Don't forget that for many years, the Buzzz was touted as the best selling disc in our game. I think the Destroyer has taken that spot for a while now though.

Also the day Paul announced he was leaving Innova, everyone in the world bought 75 destroyers hoping to flip them. Now the key is to get in on those "pre Paul" Buzzzes that will be big bucks in 10 years.

Because you relentlessly went about how Paul was staying with Innova while it was the worst kept secret in disc golf. Plus, some of those were from very reputable sources.

For the fact that you have been spamming DGCR about McBeth not leaving Innova since November and just couldn't wrap your head around how he could possible leave Innova.

And now you want to see what Discraft and Paul are doing long term.

You sounded like a demented fanboy for Innova and now you're starting to sound like that towards Discraft.

While we all have a special place in our hearts for either one or multiple manufacturers and/or their players, you seem like the type who just drinks the kool-aid. Next flight, Jonestown.

Because the opinions of others do not reconcile with your own, it does not validate yours as correct of of any more value. And vice versa.

We are on a forum of opinions here, I might suggest Fifty can have his own opinion as he chooses? As can you. He might be wrong, but attacking him seems a bit over the top.

Now the Buzzz is in the number one spot. I've seen it in the top 5 before, but not at the top. And the Undertaker moved to 6th...maybe now retailers will prompt Discraft to run some more ESP...I've been waiting on some more hot pink.

That's a good thing, considering 80% of players don't have the arm to throw a Destroyer correctly anyways