• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Signature Disc

McBeast is a liar. He said his sig disc was going to be something that he throws (at the time of saying it). So unless he had Innova make this for him prior to now...

:rolleyes:

It's great to have production champ rocs, but I wish it had more fade. I doubt anything will replace my DX flattys, but I'm always looking for a more overstable complement (that feels the same in my hand).

It's very cool that they are producing these flat and non-plus mold. Just a little surprised by the flight #'s.

McBeast is a liar. He said his sig disc was going to be something that he throws (at the time of saying it). So unless he had Innova make this for him prior to now...

You think he didnt test it....

Also, he does throw rocs..

Do we know if these are for sale in the USDGC pro shop or were they only player's pack items?

I did not see them in the pro shop. I will check again in case they brought them out after people received their player packs.

So Kenny wins 12 and his signature has been on a KC Pro Roc, Paul McBeth wins one and gets his name on a Champion Roc. I Know Kenny also has had his name on other discs, but I thought the Roc was what his name has been associated with the most.

Thats what the KC Pro is for, beats in slow so you eventually have a nice turn over disc, this roc will be the one that flys like new for a long time.

My guess is to this is why McBeth is getting the champ Roc. If each player gets a portion of the sales, a Champ Roc is going to be replaced less often than a KCP Roc. Therefore Kenny will still end up make more because his version is bought more often and for different stages, where as Paul's will be a one time deal until someone loses one, not because it gets to beat.

His go-to's are his Destroyers and Teebirds. I think those might already be taken.

A Les Paul with a whammy ?!?!!?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAA ROFL oh god, don't make me laugh any harder

Way to go McBeast!

and even bigger congrats to Innova for doing it right. roc mold/check, champ plastic/check, price as champ well free is kinda/check.

now for the real question.... Production run of champ rocs for 13.99 at all stores??? check or not?

Errrrmahgod!!! ALL OF THE FLAT TOP CHAMP ROCS, I NEED THEM!!!

Seriously though, any word from anybody on when I can waste tons of money on these sweeties?

I have a question

how can anyone be saying that this is an Innova Buzzz

it has a bead

shouldn't they be saying, if anything, that this is an Innova Wasp???

and I'm assuming this question has not yet been asked

how can anyone be saying that this is an Innova Buzzz

it has a bead

I assume the comparisons are about the flight characteristics of the disc. Less fade, a little bit faster, and perhaps a touch less HSS than a regular Champ Rancho. Sound pretty Buzzzy.

I'm not arguing but doesn't that also sound Wasp like in comparison to a regular domey Champ Rancho

any of which that I have seen (2005 USDGC) are really quite (over)stable

Latest posts