• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

We managed to sneak in two recent events in this update that happened after the deadline: Ledgestone and USWDGC.

Dropped a couple to 960. A couple of my League rounds came in a little lower than I had hoped. No serious damage, though.

1st ever rating - 851. Would be up a bit if my first tourney (early july) ever bothered to turn in their report....

Jumped up 8 points to a whopping 847. Next update will have two 900 plus rounds (at least) so that should help me quite a bit. I'm actually putting up decent high 800 rated rounds but then I shoot myself in the foot with a low 800 rated round or four. Ugh

The struggle is real.

Woohoo! Still Rec by three points. Maybe I'll never leave it in the dust. :wall:

How come everybody else gets updates ?! I'm not even expecting mine to change at all, but I keep looking just in case. Shoot, if I can just drop another point I could play int, I feel like I could be competitive on one leg...

Got two tourneys in (4 rounds) and jumped 8 points to my highest ever at 964. Started playing at 40 so got a late start.

Stayed even at 944. My one unofficial round did bump from 999 to 1000 on the dot, so now I have my first official 1000 rated round!

Up a few more to 988, should have been in the 990's but all 7 rounds that were added all went down in the official update.

4 rounds dropped an average of 10 pts in my last tournament. If they had stayed where they were when "unofficial" I'd finally have been 1000 rated... still just 998, ugh... make a putt loser! 3 total putts somewhere and I'd be 1000 rated.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. MY LEAGUE ROUNDS KILLED MY RATING. I am now a 923. not happy about this. need to work harder at getting better. i can play intermediate now :( but i still feel like i deserve advanced.

Latest posts