• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Up from 918 to 942. Have rounds ranging from 880 to 975 in there, and both of those extremes came in the same tourney.

Got my first rating of 894. Thought it was gonna be lower, but it appears that they bumped up the ratings on my last rounds. Should go up a bunch at the next rating as I have a 943 and 934 round not included, as well as two rounds from a tourney that I won in intermediate.

Got back most of the points I lost last time, back up 10 to 931.

Zero. I expect a big jump next time, though.

First rating of a 924, with one (pdga sanctioned) tournament under my belt. I've got a bunch more tournaments lined up at the end of October, so it will be interesting to see how consistent or inconsistent my rating will be.

Gained 5 more points, up to 909.

My rating is gonna skyrocket next season though, once I'm back from college. All my really bad rounds were feb-apr. Once they drop I'm expecting 920s-930s.

and why do you care bretttallen? your still advanced, unless you want to throw pro. your 1003 and 1013 count for nothing.

Down another point. Think I need to move someplace where I feel like I can challenge myself to get better. It just ain't happening here.

Up from 907 to 931 thanks to some tiiiiiny 1-day c-tiers I played well in, and thanks to my "semi-ok" play in Am Worlds.

and why do you care bretttallen? your still advanced, unless you want to throw pro. your 1003 and 1013 count for nothing.

plan is to be pro by this time next year. really put alot of focus in the last 11 months on my game. went from an 882 to a 949. have had lots of rounds above 975 its just those few rounds in the low 900's and the 2 or 3 in the 800's that have killed me. time will tell!

Latest posts