• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Well ain't that a kick in the pants.

Three tourneys before the cutoff, none of them have counted. Guess the TDs were a bit slow on those official reports. That bothers me a bit. Guess I'll wait until next month. I know my rating will be going up, but I'd really like to see by how much.

Well ain't that a kick in the pants.

Three tourneys before the cutoff, none of them have counted. Guess the TDs were a bit slow on those official reports. That bothers me a bit. Guess I'll wait until next month. I know my rating will be going up, but I'd really like to see by how much.

I'm still waiting on a tourney from Memorial Day weekend to be included...

Guess I won't be bagging intermediate any time soon... Jumped back up to 935. But by the time I'm back in the game after my foot heals, I probably won't be shooting as well. Maybe 3 months off is what I need to turn my game around.

Sweet. Big jump of 4 points for me up to 942, my highest ever. Also the most rounds included in an update ever for me at 76. :hfive:

Nice. Up again to 944. Will be hard to maintain for the next rating as I have a bunch of great rounds coming off.

Up +4 to 900 on the nose! Now to see if I can keep it above the INTERMEDIATE line forever now... Been playing about 920 golf for a while. Just keep tossin' in a crappy 850 every now and then.

Up +4 to 900 on the nose! Now to see if I can keep it above the INTERMEDIATE line forever now... Been playing about 920 golf for a while. Just keep tossin' in a crappy 850 every now and then.

i had one league round that is not on there yet of an 867. i was not happy about that. i dont want that on there. i need some good solid 990 rated rounds. but my highest is 974.

+18 points to 866. Watched a 784 and a 786 drop from last year which helped along with my last 5 rounds on this update being 890+.

Just too bad that I threw 855 / 867 / 877 my last tournament... :-/

Four events left this year hoping to hit my goal of 885 by years end. Not bad for starting at 790.

My wife was totally psyched to get her first rating ever this week......until I told her what it actually was. Her 699 was a punch in the gut , but she took it pretty well.

Down 4 to 906 ... Just bumped up to MA1; saw a similar drop when I moved up to MA2. I'm thinking I might go sandbag MA2 for a couple tourneys; seemed to help last time.

Latest posts