• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Only played 3 rounds so far in 2018 averaging 959, but somehow my 945 rating jumped to 963. Some early rounds in the 800's must be finally rolling off.

Could be your deviation is smaller, also. That might make a few rounds that are still there not be counted...

Down to 980. One event this year and I shot way below my rating. Good news is I don't have any results pending so I expect upward movement for the rest of the year, which will consist of maybe 3 more events.

Up two to 860. Had some rounds drop off from last year and replaced them with slightly higher ratings so sweet!

Next update should be interesting; I am playing in a tournament the last weekend of April, so my 777 round that's still counting will get dropped, and the tournament is at a course I play a decent bit when I'm back in Aiken, so hopefully it goes well and I replace the 777 with some better rounds, although I'll be pushing 8 rounds off of my rating.

How often does the PDGA update the ratings. Just played my first sanctioned tournament the end of April.

The ratings are updated monthly. It depends on when your TD sent in his final report. The deadline for events to be included on an update is three weeks prior to the update. The next update is Tuesday with the deadline of May 1. If you look at the pdga event page, the tourney you played should have a gold trophy next to it if he got it in on time. Also, on your player page it will have dropped down from recent events into the tourney results.

Last edited:
910 now, but it'll go down. Played an event a couple weekends ago, shot like ish (~880 both rounds). Course was really wooded.

I feel my driving was ~800, but putting was ~950. I think I only missed one or two in the circle. Practice helps!!

Anyone else's tournaments that went in this update jacked up? Looks like 2 of my 3 tournaments, the ratings got averaged together across all divisions even though the layouts are shown as being different.

Up 3 to 880.

Had 919 and 954 rounds on Saturday (the 919 was in rather inclement weather, so I'm hoping that gets bumped up in the TD report). Rounds on Sunday should be low 900's/high 800's.

The road to 900 continues!

Latest posts