• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Petition to keep Roy g. guerrero DGC!

booter

* Ace Member *
lots of people need your help guys and gals, please do so if you can just spare a couple minutes of your time. one of our beloved parks is being considered for a soccer stadium. the link provided below is a petition to remove it and other parks from being considered. this course is amazing if you have ever played it and if you havent, please still consider helping us preserve the park by signing.

https://www.change.org/p/austin-cit...ined&utm_term=autopublish&utm_content=ex56:v4

thanks everyone who signs!

Attachments

• fa3301cda891.jpg
    fa3301cda891.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 50
This makes me fume. Tax payers getting ripped off agian. I am a proud capitalist, but I hate cronyism
I also bloody hate team sports. Let them use their own money to build.

Last edited:
whoa, that's one of Austin's best courses.

what are the other site options?

I just played there this past weekend with some friends. It's a real destination course, would be a shame to see it go. I've signed the petition and will try passing it around. Thanks for the heads up.

i dont recall what the other parks were ,i thought it listed them in the petition as well but it was probably another post i saw somewhere that said which parks in austin were considered

See, now this just pisses me off even more, and I'm a season ticket holder for the Crew. First take my team and then try to take away a dg course in the process. #SaveTheCrew and #SaveDG

its a pretty crappy situation if they do remove the course for this stadium. we were given this park area(the part that was a dump) to replace the course they pulled from down town austin because we were supposedly causing too much erosion along the creek etc. nevermind the other hike and bike people up and down that park too. so,dg lost at that park and we got this park. while i miss the old park,this one has become a texas favorite and is a beautiful course. not to mention the rest of the park is beautiful too.

Signed. I remember reading about this course on dgcr when it was brand new.

One of my favorite courses. I play it every time I am in Austin. I just moved to Waco so I'll be playing it a lot more when I get my work schedule worked out. Signed earlier today and shared on the BookFace

Signed.

Wishlisted course... hopefully it'll still be around to play when I can finally make it out!

Latest posts