• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Phone Apps for disc golf?

Anyone else use a phone app for disc golf? I'm using Easy Scorecard for Android and I love it. I went ahead and upgraded for a couple bucks to the pro version instead of the free app. I don't like the courses that you can download from their site, so before I go play a new course I look it up here on DGCR and enter the information. Great for tournaments too, even does group play such as doubles etc. It helps keep score which is pretty easy without an app, but looking back on my previous scores and parks, it helps me to learn where I need to work on my game the most.

My perfect example for it, I love hole #16 at Cherry Creek Park. Today I was looking through my scores, and hole #16 is the one I have the worst avg score on. Do I love it because of the challenge? Perhaps, I thought I loved it because of how it looks and the fun factor. Maybe I need to quit looking around and look where I'm throwing! Turns out on this par 3, I'm averaging 4.17 on it, the highest of any of the holes on this course.

I keep Easy Scorecard too, no usless functions and easy to nav. I keep my best scores just to see how I do.

Easy Scorecard is by far my favorite app I've gotten on android. Logged over 100 rounds this summer, and the upgrade to pro was an easy choice.

easy scorecard pro

i agree, easy scorecard pro is the way to go. they are constantly updating it and they are open to suggestions. worth the dollar or two for the paid version.

I think Easy Scorecard is a more complete app for tournament scoring, but right now I prefer Disc Caddy. Simple, quick, lightweight app with enough customization to make me happy.

There is a dedicated thread on it, but I'll throw it out there for iPhone users: The PDGA app is the best for that platform. I've used all the others; Discasaurus, Sutibo, Disc Caddy, etc. PDGA is the best FOR IPHONE.

I've heard nothing but high praise for Easy Scorecard, though, if yer rockin' the 'droid.

i agree, easy scorecard pro is the way to go. they are constantly updating it and they are open to suggestions. worth the dollar or two for the paid version.

A buddy and I are creating a DG Course Review app. We will be integrating with easy scorecard. This should be out soon, we'd appreciate your input. You can follow the progress at the fb page

I downloaded Discasaurus this weekend, and seemed to be pretty simple to use. I wish you could edit the layouts though, because one of our local courses has 18 regular and 9 X-holes. But for some reason the 18 hole layout is holes 1-12 and X1-X6, instead of just reg 1-18. Then if you use the 27 hole layout, and just skip the X-holes, it counts your score as a 0 (3 under).

Other than that, it's fine in my limited use.

Latest posts