• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Played Idlewild Today

Last time I played Idlewild, I shot par. Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky courses are too easy.

Oh Deuce, we miss you up here. Gonna bring your worm can opener next time you get in the area? :D

Oh Deuce, we miss you up here. Gonna bring your worm can opener next time you get in the area? :D

I miss the courses, and competition, and people; but not the weather. When I talk Deuce into getting his PDGA membership, maybe he will show up for a future Idlewild Open in Masters. But, I have a feeling he enjoys competing with the millennials and talking smack to them more. Better get those beer carts and bikini girls ready!

I also encourage any working professional to create an alias to play disc golf. Bosses tend to frown on you playing a PDGA tournament instead of working Saturday and catching up the department for the other slackers.

Eff that. If I get a job where they ask me to work Saturdays, I'm instantly looking for a new job.

Eff that. If I get a job where they ask me to work Saturdays, I'm instantly looking for a new job.

I avoid weekend work at all costs! But when you're enacting a culture change in an automotive factory, I can get more problems fixed when there is less of my office staff co-workers around!

Back to the original topic. Shooting par at Idlewild 18 original longs is tough. That last time I played the course was the first time I have ever done it. Unfortunately, par (72) at Idlewild is only a 944 rated round.

Latest posts