• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pointdiscs, Gallery of...

A bland Champ Eagle-X that is no longer so...

100_9719.jpg

pd

Chuck, I must say some of your work was my "inspiration.

It wasn't too bad to cut, at least all the parts that didn't say "Eagle". There was supposed to be another eagle 180 from the current one, but I cut it horribly and left it out...

pd

The latest & greatest...

...FIRECHICKEN!!! (a Champ Firebird I got off a trade not too long ago that needed an update)

100_9784.jpg

Excuse my crappy camera, the flames in the wording show up much better in person.

pd

patterson21 said:
yea i need a harley disc

Get him to make you one. I think the Harley disc and the Batman disc get the most comments and compliments on the course.

Haven't done one in a while & worked up a new one last night.

THE new Firechicken on an 11x champ glo. Came out great except for the damn, ultra embossed fruity rainbow DD stamp...

100_9831.jpg

pd

That Astros disc is so great I had to make my first post about it.

That is the sweetest disc I've ever seen and it will be the standard on which I judge other discs.

Great, great job!

pointdisc said:
Haven't done one in a while & worked up a new one last night.

THE new Firechicken on an 11x champ glo. Came out great except for the damn, ultra embossed fruity rainbow DD stamp...

100_9831.jpg

pd

I have that same model of firebird and the acetone treatment did wonders for the rainbow stamp.

Getting the stamp off wasn't the problem, it was how embossed it was. It made it darn near impossible to get the vinyl pressed down in spots because the stamp was pressed on so hard, thus some minor bleeds.

pd