• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Polecat

***THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL ORDER POST***
After mentioning there are extra discs, I have been getting e-mails, PMs, DMs, public comments, forum posts, etc asking for specific discs. This isn't a good system.

I will make an official Facebook post (my Facebook name is Marm O. Set) TOMORROW Tuesday Feb 25th with the remaining discs. Commenting on TOMORROW'S post will reserve the discs you claimed but you will have 48 hours to pay for the discs. If you don't pay inside 48 hours, they will go up for sale again. I accept PayPal, Google Pay, Venmo, and Messenger.

If you do not plan to buy additional discs, let me know ASAP and I'll send the discs you pre-ordered ASAP.

Here is what I will be listing tomorrow (listed as quantity / plastic / base foil color & accent foil color/ price each without shipping / timestamp in the video)

DX Polecats:
1 / Pink / holographic blue & white / 18 / 1:32
1 / Pink / black & holographic stars / 18 / 1:39
1 / Pink / dark blue shatter & light blue shatter *unicorn, 1/1 in the run* / 20 / 5:18
1 / Pink / dark blue shatter & big dots on chrome *unicorn, 1/1 in the run* / 20 / 4:51
2 / Magenta / dark green metallic & light green metallic / 18 / 1:51
3 / Magenta / white & yellow / 18 / 1:58
1 / White / purple metallic & pink / 18 / 2:06
1 / White / black & rainbow holographic dots / 18 / 2:21
2 / White / holographic red & holographic blue / 18 / 2:34
2 / White / black & holographic red / 18 / 2:47
1 / White / black & white / 18 / 2:57
1 / White / dark blue & light blue / 18 / 3:19
4 / Yellow / red metallic & oil slick holographic / 18 / 5:41
4 / various / Polecat misprints / 13 / 3:42 – 4:46

Star Destroyers:
3 / White 171g – 172g / pink & turquoise / 22 / 6:21
1 / orange 168g / black & digital holographic / 22 / 6:38
1 / lime green 172g / dark blue shatter & light blue gradient metallic / 22 / 6:59
1 / goldenrod 172g / dark blue shatter & light blue gradient metallic / 22 / 7:12
1 / light blue 166g / light red metallic & dark red metallic / 22 / 7:32

1 / purple 169g / dark purple metallic & light purple metallic / 22 / 8:05
1 / day glow green 171g / black & digital holographic / 22 / 8:38
4 / various 171g - 172g / misprints / 17 / 9:00 – 9:42

DX Rancho Rocs, all are 180g:
2 / Black / blue & holographic / 20 / 9:52
2 / Black / aqua & yellow / 20 / 10:10
2 / Black / pink & white / 20 / 10:19
2 / Black / aqua & pink / 20 / 10:29

3 / Black / misprints / 15 / 10:44 – end

Again, comment on TOMORROW's post to claim the discs you want. Thanks guys!

I'm not on Facebook and I'm late to the thread but I throw Polecats and would jump at the chance to own one of these.

I'm not on Facebook and I'm late to the thread but I throw Polecats and would jump at the chance to own one of these.
If I have any left over I'll give you a holler. This whole system has been mishandle IMO and I have plans to make the next one go MUCH smoother... and hopefully less expensive for everyone involved.

I'm about to go live with the Facebook post for selling the discs I described above. After this, I won't spam this thread any more. I feel bad about how much I've posted in here.

I cannot speak for everyone but I dont mind all the posts here cause it gave us diehard polecat guys a chance to get something really cool for a good price. Thank you again

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I cannot speak for everyone but I dont mind all the posts here cause it gave us diehard polecat guys a chance to get something really cool for a good price. Thank you again

since the weather is nice, I might go for a one-disc round with my new white PC ;)

I take it back. You're a jerk. Also I am glad I got pink. It shows up in snow.
b921babaaada752d282d1fc5fe1f5a2a.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what stamp colors I get, ordered one Pink and one White. Prettiest one goes on the wall, other one in my daughters bag. She hicks Kitties hella far considering she can't throw anything more than 125 or so.

If I have any left over I'll give you a holler. This whole system has been mishandle IMO and I have plans to make the next one go MUCH smoother... and hopefully less expensive for everyone involved.

I'm about to go live with the Facebook post for selling the discs I described above. After this, I won't spam this thread any more. I feel bad about how much I've posted in here.
I got my wife to order me a white one. Thanks!

I had to take a break from packing boxes since it feels like a spring night outside. These drives were with a brand new, 175g DX Polecat. The field is slightly downhill and the disc landed 10' lower elevation than where I threw it from. There was only minimal wind in any direction, it didn't really factor into the flight. This was a bit more overstable than I'm used to since I usually throw 150g Polecats. Yes, I realize my "more anhyzer" didn't turn out to be any more anhyzer hahaha

I'm really looking forward to leaning on these this season! I hope y'all love 'em, I have a feeling you will :)

Just wanted to let y'all know that every single package I could have shipped went out yesterday or today... except for 2 of them. I don't think either of them are DGCR people. After throwing only 3 throws last night, I can already tell these are gonna be great :) Looking forward to beating one to knock some of the new out of it.

I hope you all post your scores as they start coming in...
(This is the most excited i have been for a mail call)

Ask and you shall receive. Mine were waiting for me when I got home. It was time to put a freshie in.

Thanks again Marmoset these are awesome!
2432b5bfaca76ec70c9ab1ab14c2cce2.jpg

Wish the camera on my phone would do them better justice. The blue/white is amazing. So far the yellow/white gets more reactions.
I cannot wait to see what the next project is.

Sees the announcement and pre-orders from me

If you follow me then you know that I always give away at least one disc for each non-tourney stamp design I do. Since people should be rewarded for being awesome humans, I usually ask for people to nominate someone who they think is particularly deserving.

I didn't do that this time. This time, I picked somebody on my own.

ThreePutt is a big reason this site is so successful IMO. His countless course reviews are top notch; other reviewers might be AS GOOD but none are better. His forum post comments are always informative, hilarious, and thought-provoking at the same time. As a moderator, he patiently endures more dumb stuff than he should. And his genuine love and dedication for the sport is obvious. As a thank you from me (and anyone who "nices" this post) THANK YOU for all you do ThreePutt <3