• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Polecat

I am very happy with mine. The Pink reflective One is on the wall already, white will be the thrower!

Attachments

• B192DDDD-C983-4B8F-B739-5041F1715B1C.jpeg
    B192DDDD-C983-4B8F-B739-5041F1715B1C.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 39
All 3 are going on display for now.
They are going to sit above a premie, swirly Birdie, The Professor Wizard (RIP Neil) and my boy Raven's signature Envy. It's 6 really fun discs to look at.

(Marm, Raven Newsom needs better art for his MVP signatures next year)

The pic is upside down. I'm bad at this.

Attachments

• 20200228_192750.jpg
    20200228_192750.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I was kind of meh on the space theme but after seeing it in person, it looks pretty sweet. Thanks Marm!

I'll be throwing mine, for sure. Hanging this on the wall would be like keeping a Ferrari in the garage ;)

Lol polecat Ferrari comparison.

Threw my Magenta with white cat yellow accent around the course today. Been a little while since I threw a fresh max weight. Loved it off the tee and had a few good half runs with it.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

So cool that mine showed up on my Birthday! I'm glad I took the day off.
Awesome, happy birthday!!!

Showing the kitties to some work friends... turned into a game of fetch.
LOL, that's awesome :)

I am very happy with mine. The Pink reflective One is on the wall already, white will be the thrower!
sweet, so happy to hear that you'll be throwing at least one!

(Marm, Raven Newsom needs better art for his MVP signatures next year)
I like Ravens. Maybe it's a perfect fit?

What a beauty. Thanks Marm!
Absolutely, thank you!

Is that actually grey? That looks sweet!
Nah, it's white. Cameras expose for the frame to be neutral gray. Whites come out a little dingy looking when using auto exposure. Worded in a not-nerdy way, the disc is white :)

I was kind of meh on the space theme but after seeing it in person, it looks pretty sweet. Thanks Marm!

I'll be throwing mine, for sure. Hanging this on the wall would be like keeping a Ferrari in the garage ;)
Music to my ears, I love the thought of these getting flight time!

Threw my Magenta with white cat yellow accent around the course today. Been a little while since I threw a fresh max weight. Loved it off the tee and had a few good half runs with it.
yeah, they really shine off the tee, huh? Much beefier than the 150s I'm used to throwing. I could put full power on these things and they seemed to just eat it up!

One to hang, one to store, one to throw.

These look saaa-weeet. I throw pink, so that's going straight in the bag. They all look great, but that red/black stamp combo really pops off the disc.

Thanks Marm! Also, big, big thanks for the assist with the new Hidden Ridge logo! I just ordered my first batch of gear, can't wait for it all to come in.

Attachments

• IMG_20200229_112237962.jpg
    IMG_20200229_112237962.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
i-dzCvqkB-L.jpg

It's already gotten some wear ;) and is 100% in the bag. Thanks!

I just imagine this scene:

Innova management-type guy: Has anybody looked at Disc Golf Course Review lately?

Innova middle-management type guy: Please don't make me read that site.

Innova management-type guy: Somebody has to, it's market research and I'm not doing it so...log on, scooter.

(hours pass)

Innova management-type guy: So, what is Disc Golf Course Review talking about?

Innova middle-management type guy: Polecats. There is a custom stamp that looks like a Polecat in space and they are all freaking out over Polecats.

Innova management-type guy: Polecats. Really? What else are they talking about?

Innova middle-management type guy: Nothing. Seriously nothing. Just a bunch of guys posting pictures of Polecats.

Innova management-type guy: *sighs* OK, the next time I tell you to check Disc Golf Course Review just say "Polecats" and you are off the hook.

LOL ^^^
Before I ran this stamp as a private run, I asked Innova if they had any interest in buying this design from me and they said "sorry, this one is 0%". They wouldn't sell enough to make it worthwhile. We should be proud that we practically emptied their stock of blank Polecats... now Innova will have to run some more. And while they have the molds out, maybe they can squirt some premium plastic into it? This might be a convenient time for us to barrage them with e-mails for premium Polecats ;)

What premium blend are we looking for. KC is the top of my list, but aside from that... Regular star or maybe Luster?

What premium blend are we looking for. KC is the top of my list, but aside from that... Regular star or maybe Luster?

I'd take about anything, really. They have been on a roll with the KC lately though; maybe they'd be more likely to run that plastic?

XT also sounds good to me. According to Innova East, XT is not a good seller which is weird to me. Grippier than DX, at least twice as durable, only 50% more in price. What's not to love?

I'd take about anything, really. They have been on a roll with the KC lately though; maybe they'd be more likely to run that plastic?

XT also sounds good to me. According to Innova East, XT is not a good seller which is weird to me. Grippier than DX, at least twice as durable, only 50% more in price. What's not to love?

I have an XT polecat. I do approve. I'm not sure I really want a polecat in champ or star to be honest and I sure don't want gStar.

The Factory Store has had XT Polecats for a long, long time. I doubt they will want to run those again as long as they have hung around.

The Factory Store has no idea how many discs they would sell me if the shipping wasn't an absolute scam.

XT polecats happened and were not my favorite. More fade than DX but less HSS. Really I just love my DX cats and stiffer plastic. I dont even care how fast they break in, polecats seem to have a pretty long life cycle.

Really I change my vote to them doing another run of champ. I would love to take my champ zephyr out of my glow bag and add a polecat

No kidding. Some of the best innova I have owned were factory store discs, but I would only pull the trigger buying 4+ or sharing an order with a friend

XT polecats happened and were not my favorite. More fade than DX but less HSS. Really I just love my DX cats and stiffer plastic. I dont even care how fast they break in, polecats seem to have a pretty long life cycle.

My XT broke in pretty quick and stayed. Not sure if it was an outlier, or what. Otherwise, I agree with the DX comments.

These are embossed, so they have to be run relatively recently right? Hopefully they'll see some value in premium plastic. I would love some star polecats!

I too am new to the max weight polecat. I had a 150 and some mid 160's, but these 175's will handle some good oomph. I'm giving one to my brother. He thought the transitional yellow/orange double stamps I had were neat. He's not ready for these.

I'm bagging my 175g Champ Polecat, and it's really good. I'd try a Star and Pro Polecat if they presented themselves.

I have an XT Polecat, and it's good,as well, but the durability of the Champ Polecat is winning out for me right now.