• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Polecat

I have one! Beefiest lid ever and the first one I could throw well. If they can manage the dome on these it could be an all time great disc.

Agreed. The dome was outrageous, but I feel like the plastic took a lot of the "lid" out of the mold. It flew more like a beefy Aviar than a Lock Jaw/Claws.

Agreed. The dome was outrageous, but I feel like the plastic took a lot of the "lid" out of the mold. It flew more like a beefy Aviar than a Lock Jaw/Claws.

That's true, not very floaty. Fun the throw though.

Played a tourney round today. Chilly and nothing was feeling quite right. Except my upshots. Every time I threw a Polecat (or berg) the next shot was in the basket. Even the 2 holes I went polecat off the tee. 979 rated -1 on a tough layout and my putter and drivers were not feeling it. Thank you polecats.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Mail call.

picture.php
I got these right before the World went crazy and my wife and daughter are high-risk, so early on when they didn't know much about contact spread my wife didn't want me to frolf. After they found out more about how the virus spreads she chilled, but I forgot all about these. I noticed them the other day and put one in the bag finally. I showed it to the people I was throwing with and they all groaned and told me to put that stupid thing away. When we got to eight I hit first available with my drive and my partner hyzered OB so I had a long approach; I told my partner "I'm going to throw this disc I've never thrown before" to see the look of dread on their face, put a little hyzer on the polekitty and it went dead straight and missed chains by like a foot. The basket was on an incline so the disc came to rest on the hill right behind the basket for a tap in.

So I've thrown it once. Seems solid. :|

These days, one throw makes you an expert! LOL
Congrats!
There was a lot of pressure; I had converted the others to Comet throwers and I started with "DGCR says it's the Comet of approach discs". I needed a nice straight toss out of it to not look like a liar. :p

I got these right before the World went crazy and my wife and daughter are high-risk, so early on when they didn't know much about contact spread my wife didn't want me to frolf. After they found out more about how the virus spreads she chilled, but I forgot all about these. I noticed them the other day and put one in the bag finally. I showed it to the people I was throwing with and they all groaned and told me to put that stupid thing away. When we got to eight I hit first available with my drive and my partner hyzered OB so I had a long approach; I told my partner "I'm going to throw this disc I've never thrown before" to see the look of dread on their face, put a little hyzer on the polekitty and it went dead straight and missed chains by like a foot. The basket was on an incline so the disc came to rest on the hill right behind the basket for a tap in.

So I've thrown it once. Seems solid. :|

There was a lot of pressure; I had converted the others to Comet throwers and I started with "DGCR says it's the Comet of approach discs". I needed a nice straight toss out of it to not look like a liar. :p

That's something about Polecats. They are awesome basket hunters. I labeled my current one "basket kitty" - and I'm not usually one to label discs.

Mine are all so pretty I'm not sure which one I want to bag.

I mean, the prettier discs always fly better, but I recently departed with the centerpiece of my wall hangers, and I have a free frame.

I carry my Marmo cat and a clovered beat to snot circle stamp. I love ripping on the max weight freshie and having to barely throw the beat one for touch.

I carry my Marmo cat and a clovered beat to snot circle stamp. I love ripping on the max weight freshie and having to barely throw the beat one for touch.

I do the same with a lightweight Lighting #2 Upshot 166 grams Prostyle that looks like the disc is only 5 years old despite being from 2005. In some situations for very very long putts I get the Disc out If no wind and I am not using my Shark discs depending on how the basket is in addition to the uphill/downhill putts the mold is used for. So I 100% get what you mean with the worn disc for the touch or easy long throw.

#2 upshot is a good one for sure.

Anyone have a link? All I find is the old DX stamp.

Hmmm, that's pretty close... a little suspect.