• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Portland Folks - Pier Park Question

dridge11

I'm going to be in the Portland area on Friday morning/early afternoon with some time for a round before I pickup a buddy at the airport, was looking at playing Pier Park. Is that a relatively easy course to navigate for someone that's never been before? Sounds beautiful, good for an AM2 guy, and seems to be relatively close to the airport.

Pier Park has signs on every hole and it's pretty easy to navigate. Here is the only course map I could find (summer layout) and a link to the map:

Pier_Park.gif

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...BVeTqOdb9oQTj34DoCA&tbm=isch&ved=0CBwQMygAMAA

Don't play to late in the day, it can get crowded:gross:

You won't have any problems navigating Pier Park. There are signs on every hole, and they include the arrow to the next tee. You do have to walk past the tee for Hole 12 on your way from 9 to 10.

Perfect, thank you both for the reply. Should be there between 10:00 and 12:00, hope to squeeze in a round or two.

I had a blast at Pier Park...the new layout had been posted at the Kiosk near hole 1...met a local guy named Eric at the first tee box that partnered up with me and showed me the course. Really killer setup you guys have, I'll be coming back on my future trips to OR for sure.

Latest posts