• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed Horse Shoe Pits dangerously close to the Holiday Basket. Wonder how many people have gotten points in those with discs :)

Better yet, are those Pits pictured in a Horse Shoe forum? "I played some Shoes at this pictured park today. I didn't get any ringers, but I did put one on that grill."

Holiday basket is the practice basket....... and the horseshoe pits are rarely used. Next summer, I'm gonna put my shoes in the truck to have available for the Dubs tiebreaker shoe throw-offs. ;)

Crane Toss. During the Melbourne(Fl) Open they bring out a crane and hoist a basket approx 50 ft up.The pad is approx. 100 ft away. You buy throws between rounds and after the final round and shoot for various prizes. Usually there are 2 baskets hanging, but unfortunately I haven't found that pic yet.

DSC04827.jpg

Not vey often 815, since 2003 I personally have only witnessed 4 . There may be more, but 'm not sure about an exact number. I grew up in the 815 area code, what part are you from?

Here's some more from the same course.

A steep short downhill.
1af51105.jpg

The same hole looking up from the pin.
d4bd8174.jpg

Huge downhill, the pin is on the edge of the mowed green, barely visable in the picture.
0156bdaf.jpg

The same hole looking back up from the basket. You tee off from on top of the huge boulder on top of the hill.
0edafb08.jpg

One of the new holes that I helped Caleb design. Right after the root that marks the front of the teebox is a cliff.
ecd4fd1c.jpg

Whoever sponsors red hole #9 at riverhead field is a crafty bastard. Check how the armrest and table go together.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 225
What is the distance for that hole? That pic makes me wonder what is on the other side of the basket.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_image.php?p=course_pics/42/b5468b6c.jpg

It's just a 30-40- ft elevation rise and between 200-300 ft par 3 but it's just so visually appealing....it's a simple niner Upper Macungie Park in PA http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=42 but for some reason I like a lot of the holes there!

I played Upper Macungie before there were any pics and the reviews were not that favorable. I have to say that course is a lot of fun. I think the designer did a great job with what the park had to offer. Kind of righty-friendly/favoring but it's a clockwise circle so that's sort of what you get. It's a good course to hit on the way from Allentown to Roland.

if a tree falls on a metal garbage can in the woods, and no one is around, does it still make a noise? (hole 1 at cass benton)

attachment.php

Attachments

• tree2.jpg
    tree2.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 469
its slightly dented where the tree is on it.
i was going to get a few more pics but my batteries died ;\

that bench (and tree+can) are just behind the amatuer tee. so all of that is now an obstacle for the pro tee. damn ash bore.

can someone help me figure out what these 2 discs are they are both disc craft. top right says 6th annual indiana fall series. and the bottom left says "1994 National Doubles Championships . Disc Golf . " it has 2 geriaffs on it and says Round Rock, Texas.
picture.php

can someone help me figure out what these 2 discs are they are both disc craft. top right says 6th annual indiana fall series. and the bottom left says "1994 National Doubles Championships . Disc Golf . " it has 2 geriaffs on it and says Round Rock, Texas.
picture.php

can you post a pic of the side profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts