• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Disc Golf Photos - submit to 2011 INNOVA Calendar

There are a lot of awesome photos here. Please considering sharing your favorite disc golf photo with the rest of world and get a chance to win a DISCatcher Sport target.

Submit photographs now through September 30th, 2010.

If your photograph is selected to be a part of the 2011 INNOVA Calendar, you will be entered into a drawing for a DISCatcher Sport Target plus you get a custom INNColor Disc with your artwork, photo credit and calendars to share with your family and friends.

Full details here: http://www.innovadiscs.com/home/350-2011-calendar-photo-contest.html

Please only submit photos that you have taken. We are always looking for players, action shots, seasonal photos, and event photos.

January 2010... the Carl Yearwood course in Oak Ridge, TN. It was a high of 18 degrees that day.

p1030728j.jpg

The 9th's water hazard isn't quite so hazardous in winter...

p1030732.jpg

Alternate basket for the 9th. Only one I've ever seen like it.

The same week at Mills Park in Gatlinburg, TN. It was about 21 that day... but with a steady 10mph breeze.

p1020700.jpg

My father looking at the 9th. It looks easy...

p1020701c.jpg

It isn't. That hill is a challenge to descend safely in summer... in snow and ice, it was a slide.

Yeah, I've never seen a hanging basket suspended from anything but a tree or a log. That shows dedication to the art. I'd be happy to donate to the local club if they got this built. PM me if anyone knows.

There are a lot of awesome photos here. Please considering sharing your favorite disc golf photo with the rest of world and get a chance to win a DISCatcher Sport target.

If your photograph is selected to be a part of the 2011 INNOVA Calendar, you will be entered into a drawing for a DISCatcher Sport Target plus you get a custom INNColor Disc with your artwork, photo credit and calendars to share with your family and friends.

Full details here: http://www.innovadiscs.com/home/350-2011-calendar-photo-contest.html

Please only submit photos that you have taken. We are always looking for players, action shots, seasonal photos, and event photos.

I've already submitted quite a few!:)

OOOOooohhhhh Yyyyeeeaaaaa.... It's On!!!:hfive:

Thanks for those pictures. Now I want to play this course even more than I did. I hadn't seen that hanging basket before. Sweet pic on #9 too.

Hole #16, Freeman Lake.
Basket sits on far left side across the water.

FreemanLakeHole16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.