• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
markhole2.jpg

bobhole2a.jpg

threw it spike hyzer. when it landed it sounded like it stuck in the ground at an angle like the leaning tower of piza(or however you spell it), and it did...in a sense. and when i say stuck i mean STUCK! as you can see it is bent in there. i went to pull it out. i tried wiggling, prying the wood apart, everything. i had to use all of my body weight and when it finally gave in i landed on my ass! but i made the putt for a birdie and thats all that matters!
DSC00005.jpg

I threw this shot yesterday at Bradford Park in Huntersville NC on hole 16. What you can't see in this picture is the fact that the disc is dangling on a root from a tree that is dangling from a rock formation with about a 15 foot deep cavernous drop underneath my disc. I had to cautiously retrieve my disc so that it and I did not fall into the "snake pit" below it! lol Either way, thought this was a cool looking picture/shot. Enjoy!
BP16.jpg

My "crafty and creative" girlfriend took some pictures today while i was golfing at Fairborn :) thank her for these. There will be plenty more seeing as i like to disc golf and she likes to take landscape pictures and coincidentally got a camera for christmas.
DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.