• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Final 9 Competitors @ 2012 BHMO NT w/ Brent's mother.

dsc068301.jpg

A cool shot of one of the baskets at Cape Henlopen State Park in Delaware on my recent vacation. It's there on the left side in the distance.

Attachments

• 359.jpg
    359.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 206
A basket full of nothing delivered by no one. Lol. It took me two weeks to find the damn thing. Stupid ti plastic colors. I'm going to take the hedger out there next week some time and clean it up a bit.

A basket full of nothing delivered by no one. Lol. It took me two weeks to find the damn thing. Stupid ti plastic colors. I'm going to take the hedger out there next week some time and clean it up a bit.

Whoo Hooo!!! Nothing! Just what I allways wanted. :p

It definatly looks like that area could use some trimming.

Another one that I took at Cape Henlopen, cropped to wallpaper size and saturation cranked up.

Attachments

• Bg.jpg
    Bg.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 283
Lakewood Hills - St. Paul, Minnesota

One way to look at it....

JennyCookLakewood.jpg

And another... ....

291893_2260850679400_1192431781_2545523_2117638958_n.jpg

My daughter made this with a paper plate and some wrapping paper. I told her she doesn't have the arm for a distance driver and that she should go throw a putter in a field until she can hit 300'. She went and played a round with me that day anyway.

disc.jpg

My daughter made this with a paper plate and some wrapping paper. I told her she doesn't have the arm for a distance driver and that she should go throw a putter in a field until she can hit 300'. She went and played a round with me that day anyway.

disc.jpg

That would be a nice dye job on a disc... for real!

Latest posts