• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Winter is when we see the red berries!:
discnholley_zps1a666826.jpg

~ My pearly TL at Sugaw ~

530739_416051041783939_33627587_n.jpg

Epic disc golf hole :) Estonia, old caste ruins on top of a hill, behind the basket a steep drop-off.

Here's me at a local private course during a crazy snow storm. We had to plow through a drift a few times to just get up the hill and into the driveway, then had to push the car out on the way out. 30+ headwinds from this teepad.

picture.php

Ne Snow Disc Golfing

Teeing off the dam on to the frozen lake. Trying to make the best of a Nebraska winter.

Attachments

• _MG_9231.jpg
    _MG_9231.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 157
#2 at Cherry Hill in VT. A part of Black Falls Disc Club. Basically two guys with some of the most gorgeous natural terrain on the side of mountain in VT with two 18 hole courses. One average distance and one monster. Natural spring water to fill water bottles. Unreal. Only had my iPhone.
photo-1_zps74278c01.jpg

15year old brother had a nice shot for his second round ever...
imagecopy_zps0a7cc4dd.jpeg

but I couldn't let him beat older bro(he did sink his putt though!)
image_1_zps65f62af2.jpeg

#2 at Cherry Hill in VT. A part of Black Falls Disc Club. Basically two guys with some of the most gorgeous natural terrain on the side of mountain in VT with two 18 hole courses. One average distance and one monster. Natural spring water to fill water bottles. Unreal. Only had my iPhone.
photo-1_zps74278c01.jpg

I had the pleasure of driving into VT from Montreal and playing Black Falls. Cherry Park was just in its infancy and the owner offered to show it to me but i was out of time, UNFORTUNATELY.

Its a different kind of golf in a way...in a good way. everything was a little damp when i was there but none the less it is and was a SPECTACULAR course.

I had the pleasure of driving into VT from Montreal and playing Black Falls. Cherry Park was just in its infancy and the owner offered to show it to me but i was out of time, UNFORTUNATELY.

Its a different kind of golf in a way...in a good way. everything was a little damp when i was there but none the less it is and was a SPECTACULAR course.

Yea, I worked in VT for a month and they were about an hour away. The first time I played was with my two my brothers and the owner played the back 9 with us. The course was designed and maintained very good. He had stumps bridges and other naturally made features to walk on in water prone areas. Best natural pads I have ever seen/played. Apparently he did the redesign of the course at smugglers notch. He opened his garage at the end to show us his mini pro shop. My parents live near Burlington so I'll be back!

Last edited:

Latest posts