• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Paige's tee shot on 18, the final round of The Memorial
attachment.php

So what's up with that score spread? That's wild. And I admit that I didn't check out the sores or names for the round, but who's the Ulibarri on the Women's tour? I should probably know, but don't.

Cat Allen married Paul Uli recently.
Paige was 7 ahead after the first round and continued to play well.

Wish I'd known you were down there, Giles. Would've been nice to meet up. Heluva tourney, eh???

Wish I'd known you were down there, Giles. Would've been nice to meet up. Heluva tourney, eh???

That would have been cool, I'm always down to meet new people. I didn't play, I just went down to see friends and enjoy the nice weather. Didn't get to watch much, busy watching my two year old, then took over watching baby huck lab too.

A photo of Will Schusterick from a clinic he and Paige Pierce put on at Greenbelt park in Carrollton.

IMG_7315.jpg

Cool photo. A suggestion ... If you're using a DSLR or adjustable digicam, if you set your flash to rear-curtain sync the "trail" will be behind the disc and Will's hand. With rear-curtain, the flash fires at the end of the exposure allowing the earlier motion blur to be behind the action.

I thought about setting the flash to 2nd curtain, but that's more 'typical' for these shots and just wanted something that was a little different.