• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Thanks, it was a great morning. The only problem was the amount of dew and high humidity. Couldn't see because my glasses kept fogging up and the sweat that was pouring into my eyes. Still fun though.

Early morning round today...

IMG_0706a.jpg

IMG_0707a.jpg
Will Rogers is a real fun course! Nice and easy warm up for Dolese!

bb.jpg

One of the many awesome holes at the new Bird Bay course in Venice, FL. Most holes on this golf/disc course have the basket placed behind the ball golf green.

That's a really cool pic, SS! :thmbup:

Woodland Valley, Black Bear, Hole #1

Here's a series of two pics showing hole #1 at the Black Bear course in Limerick, ME. This is one of two 18 hole courses on site and there's a 3rd 18 holes soon to be opened. Sweet place to play some dg! And the new course is supposed to be longer and harder. Nice!!!

Tee #1
picture.php

Approach #1 with my parked Star Stingray drive. :) Great way to start the day off! This is why I love day-glo yellow discs!
picture.php

IMAG0414_zps4b6ee04a.jpg

I told you those glow gators would be beefy bastards, knockin down trees and all...

Here is a before/after of a local hole at a private course... Last June we had quite the flood up here and a few of the courses took some hits.

d0qWf5Ll.jpg

BIG version: HERE.

This year after the spring thaw, the hillbank near the teebox is eroding away, dropping one big tree across the river and two others are starting to come down, leaving a small hole for a straight run at the basket, or you can play the big anny (RHBH) around the trees.

Here's a series of two pics showing hole #1 at the Black Bear course in Limerick, ME. This is one of two 18 hole courses on site and there's a 3rd 18 holes soon to be opened. Sweet place to play some dg! And the new course is supposed to be longer and harder. Nice!!!

Tee #1
picture.php

Approach #1 with my parked Star Stingray drive. :) Great way to start the day off! This is why I love day-glo yellow discs!
picture.php

This is one of my "local" courses. Play there quite often, the course owners are awesome. Just shot my best round ever there last week while on vacation. My gf and friend also shot their best rounds ever that day as well! It was a good day.

Hope you liked the place.

Porcupine Ridge #18, basket hidden in the glare on top of the hill. Awesome hole.

Attachments

• PorcupineRidge18.jpg
    PorcupineRidge18.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 109
During a league round on Sunday I turned a tee shot over into the next fairway. I expected to find a wall of trees in my way, but to my surprise, the basket was perfectly framed by a hole in the foliage.

I gave in to temptation and went for it, hit the gap and dropped in for three.