• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf video

I'm getting ready to start some new project's and testing out my camera a good friend gave me.
Here's a test video i posted recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnsXuLgYjlI&list=UU9CRZdMh5yt5_xfeIviIOow&index=1

Awesome! I love your videos and looking forward to new ones with the new camera :)

ps. I still think your Showdown at Horning's Hideout is the best video ever to show to people to get them interested in disc golf, as it really conveys how much fun it is to be at the course with friends. And with those girls throwing such awesome shots and putts, it's easy to get even women interested with that vid.

If I can put in a request, that would be more of those couples showdown videos :) Loved the Skyline one too.

^^ Friggin' awesome!! If you got good at flying (not that you aren't) and following discs, the coverage you could capture with that would be unmatched! Picturing a golfer teeing off, and the heli like halfway down the fairway, panning to check the disc as it goes by. hahaha man that looks like loads of fun!