• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

My baby is closed til spring :(

picture.php

At Oregon Park this morning... :confused::confused:

KqMjeAM.jpg

Well, at least you put your photo in the correct forum....

kE4AixA_d.jpg

Piped my drive 350' right down the middle on a frozen rope, leaving a tap-in for birdie. As I walked up the fairway, I spotted these two pair of young ladies' panties. "Damn right" I said to myself. :cool:

2SdtvuR.jpg
2B7Znfh.jpg
Same hole, just the purple ones now, this time serving a useful purpose. Carmella refuses to look.

People are weird.

Tuscawilla Park in Daytona, FL has these really weird bike racks...

Wrong thread... this should be in the cool disc golf photo thread. LOL!

Maybe they were just getting in a quick round and started on #5. And hopefully nobody wanted that bike badly enough to damage the basket to get it.

FWIW: Photo is vertically oriented (i.e. portrait) on my phone. Dunno why it appears as landscaped when I uploaded the attachment.

Side note: FL has a lot of courses that IMHO fall into the 2.5 - 3.25 range, Tuscawilla and Gordy Road being among them. Solid courses, but nothing special and they tend to get repetitive. I've played several of the highest rated courses in the state, and think they only hit a 4.0 at best, with most not really making it to the 3.5 level.

I think the reason for the somewhat inflated ratings is a that if that's all you be played,some of them seem truly excellent on comparison to all the other "meh" you've played.

Maybe they were just getting in a quick round and started on #5. And hopefully nobody wanted that bike badly enough to damage the basket to get it.

From what I can tell in that sideways pic, that bike actually does look legitimately nice. That would have gotten stolen in a heartbeat if not locked up. Woulda chosen a different place to lock it up myself, but diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I guess

From what I can tell in that sideways pic, that bike actually does look legitimately nice. That would have gotten stolen in a heartbeat if not locked up. Woulda chosen a different place to lock it up myself, but diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I guess

Maybe Mike C. made his way to FL. :D

Tuscawilla Park in Daytona, FL has these really weird bike racks...

I've taken my bike disc golfing before. I have some pannier bags on it that actually make for a nice disc bag. The only problem was it didn't have a kick stand so I had to prop it up with a tree for every shot. Luckily in Oregon it's not a problem to find a tree nearby ;)

Emerald Ash Borer Carnage, KMDGC

Just a couple pics of all of the Ash trees that had to come down on my property after the Emerald Ash Borer infestation ran its course. They've been dead for a couple of years so a lot of the branches have already come down. W just had the trees cut down as several of them were widow makers... they just sheer off and come crashing to the ground. I didn't want this to happen when anyone was around. I'm OK with a chainsaw, but brought in the pros to take all of these down. There were at least 40 Ash that had to come down along with about a dozen other trees that were just old, damaged, etc.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts