• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Here for longest time playing without an ace

I have yet to hit my first ace, but I am not worried about it. I know aces are some skill, but mainly luck. I regularly get a better score then the majority of my disc golfing buddies. I am by no means a stud at the game I just have a more consistent game. Drive, approach, and put. Simple stuff with the occasional drive putt.

I think I come in at third place on this thread with my aceless 19+ years.

I've been really hunting one this year, and have had several close ones. It could happen tomorrow...I'm going to play some really short 9-holers with my son, and I'll certainly take whatever <200' ace I might get! :)

I've been playing (ace-less) a bit over 2 years, which I understand isn't that long compared to some people posting on this thread. Lately I've been practicing about 2 hours a day and playing 3-5 rounds a week so hopefully I'll get one sooner rather than later.

Got my first Ace last November on a 200 footer. Haven't been able to even hit chain on that hole since.

damn 19 years aceless would be heart breaking cause after that many throws I'm sure there were some close ones ... have hit chains on a temp basket for a tourney, but before the tourney .... no aces

wow, you guys have actually made me feel better....but i'm still aceless

damn 19 years aceless would be heart breaking cause after that many throws I'm sure there were some close ones ... have hit chains on a temp basket for a tourney, but before the tourney .... no aces

Oh yeah...hit all kinds of metal, chains head on, basket side, top, etc. I've even had one go into the basket and whip around and out the other side.

7 years here. I have hit the basket, pole, round number plate on top of baskets, in and out...you name it. Blind shots that went "ching", run around the corner and it is lying on the ground. I even had one hit chains, jump out and then do a mock victory lap rolling around the pole just to rub it in.

in almost 4.5 years i have had a lot of close calls.. actually, had a missed mando ace at a temporary course during league play.. other than that, nothing to show

Probabaly end of middle of the pack, but not too worried about it. If it was meant to happen it will. Im pretty content with the development of my game and scores

no aces for me either, 6+ years of playing and 3 tournaments (4th this weekend). not the end of the world to me but i'm sure they day it happens it will be when i least expect it

Latest posts