• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Here for longest time playing without an ace

mohmandm

Par Member
If you generally feel like you are a solid intermediate player or even better, post here to share your disgust, frusteration, or general amazement for a lack of an ace.

I have played a decent amount of time. I've hit baskets a decent amount of times but no aces. I did put one in on my 2nd shot of what is the equivalent of a mini golf course (civic park in Auburn Hills, MI).

2 years playing in tournaments and at least 2-3 times a week, no aces. Finally got one this summer in a casual round. 260ft with an ontario roc

ive been playing for some time now, no aces, i almost got one at 408 feet, a few more inches to the right! almost gotten one twice on the same hole at about 310 feet, i think im going again today, hopefully ill get one today!

A little over 3 years and only one 2nd-shot-no-witness-ace.

Roc needs to brag huh... not the place lol. This is a help group and that isn't helping.

Sorry just had too. With all of the threads on aces, this one might actually be ok, that is until someone asks if it counts on the 478th shot. Dont worry they will come in time....I promise

If its worth anything, I have never hit one in a sanctioned event. I have hit in non sanctioned and minis like others but still waiting to pop my tourney cherry!

Two this summer on short courses. Three total and none have been over 200ft... So I want a long ace! I have been close, real close. Hit the chains on Thursday.

Ive been playing over 7 years and no ace.

Of course; up until this last year I got out maybe 7 times one year and the rest, maybe 1 to 3 times depending on the year.

This year, starting in june, I have played once a week on average and have came close. Few bounced off the basket and another that looked like it was going in for sure and just got caught by a low hanging pine tree branch about 5 feet in front and 1 foot up from the basket. It was litterally like a Willie Mayes catch thwarting my homerun.

I've hit chains a couple of times, but never any ace of any kind since I started playing about two years ago.

I have been playing around 7 years and not a single ace. Is there some sort of virtual bar we all can meet at to drink away our sorrows....:p

Latest posts