• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Yeah how bad they look when they fade and how hard most of them are to find is pretty much why I never get "i-dye" or "fly dye" discs. That and my local store doesn't get them much if ever anyways.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone quality pics...

Attachments

• 840A0398.jpg
    840A0398.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 840A0352.jpg
    840A0352.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 840A0369.jpg
    840A0369.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 69
More... A couple are my brother's brand new ones

Attachments

• 840A0354.jpg
    840A0354.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 840A0402.jpg
    840A0402.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 840A0404.jpg
    840A0404.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 46
picked this one up at walmart :D
6605a54609f3.jpg

Man, thats funny as hell. Ive seen guys with coolers full of beer and stuff with their discs in there too being carried around the course, ive seen a ton of laptop computer cases and backpacks and a few times a Ive seen guys with plastic shopping bags. I think its great, whatever works. I actually saw a guy with a big plastic bag with at least 50 discs in it before, the bag had to be heavy and I thought it was funny he had so many discs and no disc bag.:\:D

Found this Orc... not as sweet as yours but it flies nicely.

Attachments

• 840A0405.jpg
    840A0405.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 40
This is my older style disccraft bag. Its kind of a cool story how I got it, I was admiring it in a party store back about 10 years ago, but it was too much money, this store sold beer and lottery tickets and discs and stuff. So I bought a dollar scratch off ticket and a 22 ounce beer and went out to my car, scratched the ticket and it was a 100$ winner. I went right back into the store and cashed it in and got this very bag that I was admiring just 5 minutes earlier. That was a good day, I love having lucky things happen, and I love the bag, it has plenty of pockets and 2 drink holder slots. It works great for what I need.

Picture.jpg

This is my older style disccraft bag. Its kind of a cool story how I got it, I was admiring it in a party store back about 10 years ago, but it was too much money, this store sold beer and lottery tickets and discs and stuff. So I bought a dollar scratch off ticket and a 22 ounce beer and went out to my car, scratched the ticket and it was a 100$ winner. I went right back into the store and cashed it in and got this very bag that I was admiring just 5 minutes earlier. That was a good day, I love having lucky things happen, and I love the bag, it has plenty of pockets and 2 drink holder slots. It works great for what I need.

Picture.jpg

Lucky! It's like god gave you a bag :) Can't turn down a free bag!

those were some nice bags i like that one that looks like a backpack how much do those cost?

The backpack straps come separately -- anywhere from $25-$50 I think. Quadshocks are around $40 or so I believe (a lot of people consider them to be the best straps). I don't know whose bag you were talking about, but the one I posted a couple pages back is an Innova DISCarrier and is somewhere around $60-$70.

Edit: I see the "backpack" style bag you saw on pg. 1 of this thread... looks like it's made by revolution: http://www.gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/revolution-dual-backpack-p-1020.html

http://www.comportunity.com/product.php?productid=16148&cat=0&bestseller=Y

My Fade Crunch Box

I've had this for about a month now and love it, sure beats the crappy little cooler was using before. Bought the used Innova quads from a buddy for $5, there a little beat up but work great.

baganddisc007.jpg

Yep it holds my 2 putters and my buzz in the front pocket and than the rest in the main. It could actually hold a couple more drivers or another mid if I needed them.

My Revo Bag. I've added about 6 patches to it. I've had it almost 2 years I guess. Still like new. I wash it about once every other month. Makes it smell really nice, and freshens it up! I've also made a modification to the inside roll cage. The way it comes from Revo it's rectangular. That pushes on the corners of the bag and in some instances has caused rips. I'll add a pic later of the mod I've made, but I've done it to the rest of my friends Revo bags and they LOVE it. I can explain later how to do it!

Attachments

• Misc 016.jpg
    Misc 016.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 137
My first and only bag for now

I really like the revolution deluxe mini and the fade crunch bags, so maybe I'll upgrade some day. I can dream can't I?

Discs from back to front:
Star Boss 172g
Star Wraith 172g
DX Destroyer 175g
Champion Beast 167g
Star Valkyrie 170g
Champion Leopard 171g
DX Roc 176g
DX Classic Roc 174g

I think my putter is a Classic Roc, I'm not sure though. I forgot what the guy told me when I bought it at the La Mirada pro shop.

Attachments

• 0111100947-00.jpg
    0111100947-00.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I've taken higher speed discs out of my bag in order to work on more control. I have a few discs that I've bought recently that I'm trying out seeing if they will earn a spot. I have others that may be on their way out (banger gt/ avenger ss) if the newbies (Focus/ valk) perform well.

An updated look at my bag:
10pykr9.jpg

What's in the bag:
efozg6.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom:
Digital Score counter
Soft Banger Gt
Soft Focus (testing to replace banger)
FLX Buzzz
Halloween Buzzz (showed me why people love the buzzz)
Z Wasp
FLX Drone
Tourney Pro Cyclone (new love)
FLX Avenger SS (trying to earn its keep)
DX Valkyrie (testing)
Z Predator ('nuff said)
ESP 150 Flick (overheads)
DGCR Mini
Opto Striker

Everything, in and out of the bag (the 5 tourney stamped ones are a z drone and 4 tp cyclones):
2e4hixe.jpg