• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

No Excuses Bag

I played in the Huntington Beach yearly this weekend. No Excuses DG was a major sponsor of the Tourney and they donated a bag for each Am division winner and the two ace hitters. Very cool. I don't think Dave make any two bags the same. They were all different. This is the one I picked out.

Attachments

• 2011-10-10 16.21.06.jpg
    2011-10-10 16.21.06.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 289
  • 2011-10-10 16.21.50.jpg
    2011-10-10 16.21.50.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 246
I have several, Squirrell Monkey, Chimp, Silver Back, Kong, I also have my old Military bag Iv had since day 1, and a bag from this years Ace Race,(not in photo).
001-30.jpg

Wheres the simian? :)

my current set-up: revo carolina bag

IMG01858-20111011-1106.jpg

Drivers: pro wraith, star archon, candy pro FB; eagle-x, 150 TB, QJLS; glo leo

IMG01859-20111011-1107.jpg

Mids and Putters: GL fuse, glo roc, 04 rancho; pro rhynos; ions

IMG01860-20111011-1107.jpg

^^^ i need to take a pic of mine.. im also rock'n the carolina .. i see you wasted no time throwing that 04 roc in the bag :p

^^^ thats what i was expecting to hear lol .. now your hooked :p

@bsstarnes.. yeah that was my first thought.. looked very carolina-ish

I have several, Squirrell Monkey, Chimp, Silver Back, Kong, I also have my old Military bag Iv had since day 1, and a bag from this years Ace Race,(not in photo).
001-30.jpg
I wish he didn't start putting that gray in his bags. I have an old skewl all-cammo Kong.

how does the all vibram bag work for you? do the discs fly as well as your standard drivers and putters?

Sole - Above average putter, decent putter driver, and a great overall disc when choices are limited like in this case where the bag is small.

Ridge - Great at long range putts, line-drive approaches, and most of my stable to understable midrange shots. Again, another fantastic disc when options are limited.

Ibex - The Ibex works best when you treat it more as a fairway driver that you want to muscle. It is a straight flyer when powered up and the overstable complement to the Ridge when powered down.

Black-Eyed Trak - This disc is high speed overstable and very hard to flip. Reminds me a lot of a slightly shorter Predator. It is very similar to my Ibex, just a little more fade, so it might not see much play.

Trak - It is not as understable as I hoped, but I have had it only for a week so things may change. It is a very good all-purpose fairway driver that has enough glide to it to get distance. It is the main driver in the bag for a lack of a true maximum distance driver.

Ascent - It does not have the glide the Trak has, but it had no glide when new but has since developed it after several hits. It was my main driver last winter, so I know what it can do and thus gets a spot in the bag. However, there is much overlap between the regular Trak and the Ibex. Right now its main role will be shaping lines on a wooded course where a driver is more prudent than a mid or putter.

Overall, this is a very functionable bag, not just an exercise in brand loyalty. However, I am still waffling about whether any of these discs would make it in my bigger bag where I have better results with Rocs, TeeBirds, and Swords.

You guys would laugh at my bags. No pictures right now, but my main bag is a USA Olympics backpack that came in the mail. Two pockets, one big pocket for my drivers and midranges. Smaller front pocket for my putters. Also has a bottle holder!

My other bag is a Miller Light drawstring sack that I got from a friend for free. I use that as my minimalist bag. It has a pocket that I keep a water bottle in.

I have never heard of that bag...

I played in the Huntington Beach yearly this weekend. No Excuses DG was a major sponsor of the Tourney and they donated a bag for each Am division winner and the two ace hitters. Very cool. I don't think Dave make any two bags the same. They were all different. This is the one I picked out.

What kind of bag is that? What is "No Excuses DG"?

Latest posts