• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

thanks! i know i still havent gotten your souvenier in the mail, but i promise i haven't forgotten about it! ive still got your address in my inbox, everything has been kinda crazy for me lately, but things are settling down and i'll get it in the mail soon!

I know bro, its all good. Hoping they are helping you out.

I haven't put any patches on just yet, but here's my Gorilla Boy Chimpanzee and my recently built all pink lineup.

Taken from the bottom of the ravine behind hole #9's basket at Oak Ledges, after I tossed my Voodoo up and out:

picture.php

I haven't put any patches on just yet, but here's my Gorilla Boy Chimpanzee and my recently built all pink lineup.

Taken from the bottom of the ravine behind hole #9's basket at Oak Ledges, after I tossed my Voodoo up and out:

picture.php

I don't think I'm man enough to throw that much pink. Though when I see a nice bright pink disc in the shop I do drool over it.

When I get all of my recent purchases in I'm gonna take a pic of my bag and put it up here. Anyone else carry around a lucky Hawk/Eagle Feather? I found one on the course on Saturday, then yesterday I got my 2nd ace and played an amazing round. Hopefully my custom zipper pulls and new purchases bring even more luck

I don't think I'm man enough to throw that much pink. Though when I see a nice bright pink disc in the shop I do drool over it.

I felt the same way once. I don't know if I'll ever go back now. :thmbup:

For whatever reason though, I really wanted to throw all one color and I love how easy the pink ones are to locate. When you put disks deep into the schule like I sometimes do, that's an important feature.

Here is my Camo bag that I made myself. I figured since discs are round, shouldn't the bag be? Also in case it's hard to see, I made the top flap into a side pocket which is a great beverage holder.
125nwi1.jpg
x22yat.jpg

13" Craftsman with 19 discs plus the 18" bonus carry-all: $8.50 (slickdeals)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Actually I use a Crunch Box but that 13" seems like a perfect 'extras' bag.

Attachments

• Searsbag001.jpg
    Searsbag001.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,016
  • Searsbag002.jpg
    Searsbag002.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,012
  • Searsbag003.jpg
    Searsbag003.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,005
Mine is an old bowling bag of mine haha.

55f9et.jpg

Theres 2 straps on the side of the bag that hold my putter perfect. ( Not attached in this photo )

t9hb92.jpg

Sweet. I have a Rhyno too. One of the first two discs I bought and it still works like a charm, even though I don't always have the best putts.

Me too on both counts. Not the most comfortable to putt with, but nice approach disc. I got excited to find Champion plastic and napped it 2nd or 3rd.

I have tons of discs, but still haven't gotten a bag, i was using my brothers smaller one but i'm in Ohio now and he's in North Carolina, does any one want to trade or whatever? please pm me if you have a good deal on a bag, I'M IN NEEDDD.

Latest posts