• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

Champ Boss- No Name/No Number
Champ Leopard- No Name/ No Number
ESP Impact-Returned
Champ Wraith- No Name/ No Number
Star Destroyer-Returned
11x Teebird- Disconnected number
Z Tracker- Returned

None of the blank finds can go in my bag, boo.

Add a DX Valkyrie [No Ink] to the mix. It's a real flippy old beater - probably a good one to give away to some little kid.

No pictures, but here is what I've come across since February:

Champ Cobra [No Ink - Sold]
11x Champ Eagle [No Ink - Kept]
DX Wolf (Double Stamped and well beaten) [No Ink - Kept]
Champ Groove [Ink - Returned]
DX Orc [Ink - Gave to Friend]
DX Wraith [No Ink - Gave to Friend]
Z Stalker [Ink - Returned]

So far this year I've found a Green Champion Beast and a Z Buzzz. Returned the Champion Beast but kept the Buzzz because there wasn't any ink on it.

DX Valk - No Ink
DX Roc - Faded "360 - Washington State" area code
Star Wraith - No Ink
DX Shark - 150 class
Champ Sidewinder - Belongs to a Friend of mine - Will get it to him Sunday
Champ Beast - No Ink - Still had store tag
DX Sidewinder - No Ink
10x Roc - Returned
Champ Eagle - No Ink
Champ Boss - No Ink
Glo Banshee - Returned

Only two this year. No ink on either, so all mine now! :hfive:

1st Run ESP Nuke, yellow, "pop top"
Pro Destoryer, white, "pop top"

I have found quite a few this year. Some of the ones I can remember off the top of my head:

12x Star Wraith (no name/ no #)
12x Champion Eagle (name/ no #)
Z-Buzz (no name/ no #)
DX Gazelle (name/ no #)
Omega supersoft putter ((no name/no #)
Special Edition Leopard (no name/no #)
Star Valkyrie (name/ no #)

for 2011:

star wraith with dx shark logos multi stamped (misprint?)
x-xs
big d in teh desert disc orange ( not sure what it is)
#2 putter glow

We find alot of discs. I couldn't even begin to list them. When I find a disc, I call the number if there. I have a system that goes like this: If I contact you: I tell you I have the disc. I tell you I play at the Z every day. I tell you that you have 30 days. After that... it's mine. If I can not contact you, you still have 30 days. You know the large group at the Z has a high chance of finding your plastic. Don't be afraid to ask. This has happened before.

Recent finds: 3 days ago, someone gave us a found disc marked 'Goose'. I know Goose, so I took it to return it to Goose. Phoned pics to said Goose, not the right Goose. Star Katana.
Just about at 30 days now, a Glow Eagle.

was following a bigger group of youngin's drinkin' and smokin' in front of us...

Found a relatively new z buzzz on a hole after they finished (they were constantly looking for discs)... caught up with them a few holes later, returned it... exciting, no?

returned about 10 discs, but the best score I've had this year was a brand new, unmarked Gold line Striker. I swear it was a gift from the disc golf gods as I was talking about trying one about 10 minutes before I hit the course! Needless to say, I love the disc!

Found the following unmarked:

-Star XCal 7.5/10
-Millenium Orion LF
-dx Aviar P&A
-Champion Monster (No name, but it was a natural beauty/unmistakable and I knew the owner)-Returned
-dx Cheetah (Caught up to the guy and got it back to him)
-dx Valk

And, surprisingly, I haven't found any with contact info...

So far this year, I've only found 2: Tourney Stamp Star Roadrunner (Ink-Returned) and My keeper No ink First Run Z Nuke! Now, if I can just get back that beat Champ Wraith with my ink.....

Latest posts