• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

I found a Star Destroyer and a Star Starfire...I passed them, along with a beat Roc, to a buddy who suddenly found an interest in the game...not really the best discs (at least the first two) for a beginner, but I didn't have any extra putters or anything better to give.

All have no ink and not returned. They are just sitting in my trunk. I will give them to some newbs. I think this is all of them, not much.

DX Aviar
DX Leopard
Glo Buzzzz

I'm a newb! Night golf sounds fun. I wouldn't want that glo buzz to be any excess weight on your back :)

I've found 3 discs in the exact same spot in the last 4 months. First was the drive my GF threw( champ orc), directly underneath it was a champ beast. and the other day there was a wraith there.

I have found over the past year or so an xout katana ( I then lost) A beat to crap dx eagle, a beat to crap dx valk, a champ orc, a dx wraith, a star boss, an evo apache and an upshot I think thats it none of which had ink helpful enough to find the owner except a champ beast my buddy lost which i returned.

7 discs found

I found a fx Valkyrie with no name and gave it to my buddy that likes those. I also was given six discs that were found in garbage can, all good plastic, that I lucked into finding the owner of.

Found band new DX shark and Valk. No ink. Also found 8/10 star destroyer, Returned.

Yesterday I found a Champ Valkyrie that's probably a 7/10. It looks like it's been in water so long that the stamp was gone.

found a 8/10 dx stingray in the parking lot???? only other dgers parked on the other side of the lot

I've found, in the last month or two:

-ESP Pules - no name and nobody else on the course, aka mine
-Champ Beast Tyedyed - no name, gave it to a little kid who followed me that day
-Champ Orc Tyedyed - called the number, he told me to put it in the lost and found which I did
-DX Shark - almost brand new, called the number and left a message, after a month I consider it mine
-Champ Beast - no name, gave to a buddy
-DX Beast - pretty beat, called the number and left a message, still in my trunk

Seems people like to lose Beasts lately.. I am very happy with the Pulse, and my DX Roc is getting real beat, so the Shark may take its place soon. The DX Beast will most likely sit in my trunk and be used to train noobs

aj

I found a brand new goldline Flow with one of the coolest color combos I've seen. It was blue but it had some of that greenish swirl throughout it. It had ink though so I got in touch with the owner and gave it back. He told me he has been playing for over 12 years and that was the first time someone has ever returned a disc back to him, he was stoked to say the least.

I just found a pink 170 groove with " Gambit" written on the top. No phone number though...

I found a Star Stingray (Ontario). Its really nice and flat. The two numbers on the back don't seem to be calling me back, though, so I might have to adopt it. One of the numbers is a pdga number. He came in 23rd in the First Class Challenge that was just held in DSM.

Last Saturday, I found a ESP Buzzz, DX Valkyrie, and a JLS. The Buzzz was the only one with a number (which I called and left a VM, but haven't heard back from). The Buzzz and Valk were less than 3 feet from each other on hole 1 in the brush.

Latest posts