• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Found Plastic!

Ok...but here's a question for you guys... How many of you would return a disc or call the owner if it was a real jewel of a find....I'm talking 8x Rocs, 2001 CE Rocs, 2002 CE Rocs, First Run Bar Stamp Buzz, etc...Be honest!!

I bought an 8x roc from pias a couple months ago. It had initials but no number. A week later I figured out who's initials were on it and offered it to that player. He declined as it had been gone for years and he doesn't throw Rocs anymore.

I bought an 8x roc from pias a couple months ago. It had initials but no number. A week later I figured out who's initials were on it and offered it to that player. He declined as it had been gone for years and he doesn't throw Rocs anymore.

What did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

Ok...but here's a question for you guys... How many of you would return a disc or call the owner if it was a real jewel of a find....I'm talking 8x Rocs, 2001 CE Rocs, 2002 CE Rocs, First Run Bar Stamp Buzz, etc...Be honest!!

I'd just return them like I do ever disc.

Just towards the end of the summer I returned 2 11x KC Pro Teebirds, a CE Spider, a CE Valkyrie and a 4x Kenny Glow Roc.

The Kenny was debatable but I really felt like it would have been bad karma to keep it and throw it. The owner was about to kneel down and kiss my damn feet too when I met up to return it. He awarded me with 20 bucks.

I found a pro orc, 11x FB, 11x eagle, and an old z flick out in the desert last weekend. Odd place to find them I think. All of them had the same phone number. For some shoe store in La Jolla.

Star Katana (3x in a week, same guy, different discs) he gave me the 3rd one for returning the other two
Star Excalibur (ink-returned)
Champ Boss (no ink, still in my bag)
Legacy Rampage (ink, but dude said he hated it, and told me to keep it)
150 champ Valk (no ink, real gummy, kept it, but hate it)

I couldn't find the proper thread for it, so I figured post it here. Yesterday, I found a pretty nice glass pipe at JP Moseley park. It was at the bench for one of the segregated gold tees, so it may have been sitting there for a few days-no way to tell. If you can adequately describe it, and want it back, feel free to PM me.

only disc worthy of mentioning i found was a 150class CE leopard, no ink. that was 2ish years ago and otherwise its either had ink and i tried returning it or it didnt and i kept/sold it - none of which were ever valuable.

EDIT: oh and a 10x eagle a couple months ago that i forgot about..

this is a really cool thread...seems like i've lost lots of discs and never had any returned but i've returned every single disc i've ever found. funny how that works

A friend today threw a borrowed SL into a big creek, too far into a deep part of the water. Meanwhile, I came across what turned out to be a nice Glo Buzzz with no ink. Had to roll up the pants and take off my shoes to get in, but 38 degree water and mud-covered feet feel pretty good when you end up with a nice, "natural" disc trade, haha.

...people give up on discs too easily that are thrown into water. If you can see it, you gotta take off those pants!

Last edited:
I found :
2x beast(no ink)
First run z surge(called dude said he hates that course not driving back out there to get it) then lost it.. while looking found a ce valk(bottom rim marked out with sharpie) then lost it few weeks later.. found nothing..
Champ orc(no answer)
Pro katana(returned)
Dx teebird(no ink) my first disc that wasn't borrowed. Still in the bag.
Pro d challenger(returned)
R pro pink wahoo (unmarked)
Star crow(not returned but know the guy so as soon as we play again)
My z buzzz ss with my name and number sharpied off around the rim(guess that's the popular thing to do)

Proto esp nuke Os- no ink 10/10 watched a guy throw it across a creek into the woods just because he could. I heard he worked for discraft.
FR boss - number disconnected 8/10
10x aviar- returned
10x kc roc- no name 7/10
FR cyclone - no ink 6/10
10x dyed firebird no name 8/10
Z flick called and was told to keep it
That is all the good stuff,
Found a bunch of dx - returned or given to friends

I let a friend throw my beat to perfection Star roadrunner. and BAM, that bitch sunk 15ft under into the drink at Bear Creek! Bigtex isn't a happy camper! (hey, atleast my friend said sorry)

7x kc pro eagle No ink. Out of dabney pond on hole 2...I lost it about 2 years ago. There will never be a disc like it again...I have found numerous others I have returned and kept. I don't get excited about finding plastic anymore they usually suck are crappy or a mold I don't throw.

Last edited:
i have lost 3 disc in the past month & found 4. gave a "birdie" putter to a friend that i found, so i'm even. no ink on the ones that i found. my ex-wife got a call about one of my lost disc and she gave them my cell #, but they never called. oh well.

Played Blue Ribbon Pines today.
Found:
Champ Ape
Star Wraith
Star Wraith
DX Valk
??? AT-6 Texan ??? <---Not sure what this is, but it floats. Older dx plastic.

Question on ink etiquette---One of the wraiths had multiple "blacked out" spots. when I ran some acetone over them, 3 different name/number combinations appeared. What do I do in this case? I like to give discs back, but not to someone who blacks out names.....

well first off, brp has a lost and found so you should just drop them off there. BUT, its been discovered by myself and another forum user that some brp employee(s) seem to find discs they like in the boxes and then cross out the ink and write their own names on them.... happened to me and not been happy about it since.