• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your love life in disc golf terminology.

An occasional Blowfly with lots of thumbers and forehands in between. Every once in a while some Magic happens, but just like Lightning, it's over in a flash. :D

I like to throw my roc down the tight fairways but only if they are recently mowed. I don't like to have to get through lots of brush to find the bucket. It's just really hard to part the brush to get my roc in the hole. I also don't like the large holes where it feels like you need the biggest arm on the planet to make it fun for anyone.

when im in trouble i slam my rhyno into the gap

i hate getting a spit out

2 under on the front 1 down in the back

drive hole 2...

lay up in the cut

I bagged her the first day and she has been my go-to driver ever since. I'll give her a 7/10. FAF. Nice PLH. Good Grip. She turns over easily and is becoming a pretty good roller. She is forgiving when it comes to my OAT and early release. She has been wanting to try out a high speed, wide-rimmed driver but I told her that they are over rated...

had to take a mulligan

had to get a fresh one, old one was too flippy

too beat in

gave her the ol spike hyzer

the aerobie epic... its crazy... some people love it, some hate it... and at one point itll be illegal :p

"Just to let my fellow disc golfers know,there's a hole on the 8th fairway about 2 feet deep,pass the first bridge and the 2nd one,it might just be a crack in the dirt but it looks pretty dangerous!We put a tree limb in it to warn players."

That about sums it up

Latest posts