• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

I just picked up a gline FD for a good price on a fb auction. I thought it would compliment my tried and true S-Line.
So far it has a little less hss and a little more lss. I think it should wear into a great flip up/long anny disc. And right now it's a good winter replacement.

The plastic feels amazing. A super flexible and grippy blend of g. Feels better than the Innova gstar blends I have. It has a much flatter profile than my S-Line, I think this has more to do with the run than the plastic? Which I didn't think I would like, but I do, it feels excellent in the hand.

Picked up two new ones yesterday. First one is a Reko K3 173g. I really like the feel of this plastic, puddle top, very small bead, sticky plastic, and quite firm. I'm just a sucker for putters, anxious to try it out.

Second one is a Vibram Valley 171g firm. I really like the feel and looks of Vibram discs, but I have already bought 3 of them that just didn't click with me, I'm hoping this will be the one.

My latest Warden, brought back from the Upside Down

I3ASU3.jpg

Let's go! Hokies!

I wouldn't use a cart for most regular/practice rounds. But I would love one for tournaments where you get long hot days, enough distance that you don't want to carry your discs and enough waiting that you want that built in seat.

With your knee you might enjoy the cart all the time!! Welcome back!

Yeah thanks! It is nice to be back!:thmbup:

Played a charity BYOP and ended up winning two putters as raffle prizes. Left is a Classic Bar Stamp Burst Warden, right is a club-stamped KC Pro Aviar.

bKEKcB.jpg

Just picked up a couple of z flx zones for the winter bag this year since they were on sale. Also got a 168 2R Pinn outlaw that actually isn't white - I only had 4 white ones. Even though it hasn't snowed yet, it's going to. No white discs in the bag for when that rolls around.

Glow champ aviar3
Dx cfr aviar 3
Infinitediscs.com VIP club s-line CD3

Attachments

• 20171204_160417.jpg
    20171204_160417.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20171203_225308.jpg
    20171203_225308.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20171203_235347.jpg
    20171203_235347.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 28
2 Star Starfires I got in a trade. Secret Santa gift- basically said surprise me, Saw a cheap auction and couldn't pass it up. Know absolutely nothing about how they're supposed to fly, It's going to be an interesting spring.
tHDlxjMifuOtntuEG55G0XOQh2RYxAUe75YkeZSgBKQ2-p2GLapil4GsmBfY0nHgi7wQYeFuQT5G7cUpejB_JtI75-KjAQARM4jfffGv1XVEGQGrKwzW0R3Cz8vLut7TWEuyH5IP2NdOFieJDbc5HCGEGyDdoH53dFpEXFbpOGk9D-MtNzVEEgu0LDSjuCUvJTn4xOzQzC3ipZrNwKfVQFuBEeeTaS4B__YuiCflZvNSqaXmPMvnPQSAFpgzZUP6fAZzm_lWeJf1u4Gl2O8niOTWdLxCA3xTGJ5sbu3FsoD0-WWd5V0HhTpvGgFv74hDC1L5rPrHPIh293jJ7qPS37H2UPfyLQ02u8ADb0U12zTnKv6BZQ3hpEaETWvQGDssKpBrXYcNIxX6qec9aRHBGJvY9V4KVj4fWd3CWRmDmvK_9QWt4ayYXTsuGiGj9IsntV3KAL5W2ZyvosQ-XzL4FFbRoArm53RGk8n8TJM7EiezM3nSdp2aD2DwllMehKMALW9rGlOJfR_jmTOk5mzg1UJWSzb_td2M2mj1jqRRyOmC1Zyw_E77zBWxelIoPyVGAfQSYixHJWVEIo9wtc_ZeOYOdPlWzxiW9VJ7OE2hncGwKdj7Seorn-q-zFkTwVdyxgDBGhmMULjUe3guo_BeAK3nVRROBl2L42G6=w600-h944-no

Whoa! Sunday delivery of packages by the USPS! And along came two Star TL3s today, one in pink (162g) and one in white (167g).

The plastic feels really good. Not "soft" but nice and firm (i.e. more towards Champion than GStar). The tops are not flat like my GStar TL3. They have a bit of dome, but they are not the "Archangel" tops the TLs are.

Hopefully after the aftermath of the recent winter storm cleans up, I'll be able to get out and throw the TL3s and see if they are what I hoped they would be, or better or worse...

Attachments

• A071D723-99F2-42AE-AF47-919492BD7C9E.jpg
    A071D723-99F2-42AE-AF47-919492BD7C9E.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Whoa! Sunday delivery of packages by the USPS! And along came two Star TL3s today, one in pink (162g) and one in white (167g).

The plastic feels really good. Not "soft" but nice and firm (i.e. more towards Champion than GStar). The tops are not flat like my GStar TL3. They have a bit of dome, but they are not the "Archangel" tops the TLs are.

Hopefully after the aftermath of the recent winter storm cleans up, I'll be able to get out and throw the TL3s and see if they are what I hoped they would be, or better or worse...

Just when I stocked up on early runs of Saint Pro... I hope it's not perfect in stability as Im afraid it will be.

When most by of the large number of new exciting and beautiful new discs out there I made a very old find.
The flows have that early sharper rim and no weight.
The Saint pro is the best (if you want a comfy slightly OS disc to cycle) of all runs and plastics I've tried.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0966.jpg
    DSC_0966.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 166
just ordered 4 glow z flx wasps. pretty excited to have these in the bag for winter golf to pair up with comets.

Just got a new Tern, lighter in weight to try squeezing every inch of distance out of my wimpy old arm that I can. Haven't thrown it yet because snow but Saturday looks good weather-wise, so...

Just got a new Tern, lighter in weight to try squeezing every inch of distance out of my wimpy old arm that I can. Haven't thrown it yet because snow but Saturday looks good weather-wise, so...

Goodluck with that! Thanks to you I'm stil mainly throwing discs with some turn in them. :)

Picked up a First Run Z Machete to replace a swirly ESP one that I lost (and later found). I am loving the Machete. It gets the distance I've always wanted out of my firebirds but could never get. In the same trip I also picked up a very beat Neutron Crave and a Star Shryke. Probably won't be able to throw the Shryke until spring.

In auction site action I just picked up a 6/10 PFN Star Teebird (since I can never have enough old star Teebirds. Seriously, I have a problem). Also scored a very good deal on a pair of thrower wraiths. A PFN Champ and PFN S-WR penned Star Wratih both at 170g for $14. Depending on how beat in it is, the S-WR should slot in nicely with the two other old Star Wraiths I bag. Doubt I'll bag the old champ wraith, but it'll be fun to practice drives with if nothing else.

My Discmania order just showed up the other day.
Swirly doom bird, flat and pretty. Purple shatter and a nice swirl.
Blue Luster FD3, beautiful with a slight dome. Seems tough as well, I hit a tree solid with it and can't find a mark.
Also grabbed a backup s-line fd. Beautiful disc, orange day glow. Flies just like my 1st one did fresh

Im impressed with how grippy all three were, even on a wet snowy day. These runs of plastic are awesome.

*snip*
I can never get enough.

Dang KP has some really crisp graphic design. Right up there with the DX Orc - just gorgeous. :D

Seriously tho, I would say they're a contender for the best looking discs available in a production run. What else could possibly rival them, aside from some of the really beautiful Westside stamps. I also like some of the Latitude stuff but it's inconsistent. Axiom is OK but it misses the mark slightly for me. This of course is all 100% subjective and I'm no expert, but I know what I like.

Here's the just released holiday stamped MVP Particle.
Merry Christmas, Y'all!
8ec1fcc1.jpg