• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Interesting Natural beauty starfire I found at REI this evening. Just couldnt leave it on the shelf. Apparently it was at the end of chartreuse and the beginning of pink. Hard to photograph but definitely as iridescent as anything ive seen in a while.

idk what it is about REI, but everytime I'm in there, not for DG purposes, I stroll by the little section and they always seem to have really nice looking/rare colors. I never buy anything though, I'd rather go to GGGT, but I've definitely been tempted.

Pearly Beast:
pro-lineBeast_zpsad8ebf67.jpg

i8qr.jpg

Picked up a couple of soft judges to test out, mainly for upshots, but going to give them a chance at putting too even though I generally dislike soft discs for putting duties. However I despise the big ugly circle stamp. The pistacho one is 176g and I completely wiped the stamp, the light blue is 175g and I just wiped the circle. Kind of digging it :thmbup:.

IMG_1231.jpg

11x KC Pro Teebird, excellent shape. Looks like it's seen very few tree hits over the years. The hotstamp is almost completely worn off and the previous owner seems to have like sharpies, but you can still read the 11x faint outline on it. Got it at a garage sale for just a few $'s!

IMG_20130821_212853_061_zpse91405b6.jpg

no-stamp sparkle tangent. :3 probably not gonna use it, but we'll see. i saw it and thought "need." especially since the place i stop by never orders these things intentionally.

probably post up a couple more soon since i just rebuilt my bag. :D