• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Woo-wee that's a lotta putters.

Just picked up a 150 DX Banshee from the MP (purple plastic seems a bit slicker/cheaper than the DX I've tried in the past, but it's no biggie with a disc as beefy as the Banshee) and a 165 Tournament Stag (wanted to see if I could beat the Tourney in a bit straighter than the heavier VIP I have - it's nice to finally feel like I've settled my drivers).

GL Trident, Opto Villain, GBO Fuzion Judge, Hard Sinus

dd6b7d2f98627d498e11771b91bc122a.jpg

I sort of went on a little shopping spree. I got a 169 Vibram Trak, a 138 Blizzard Katana, a 180 Prodigy M4, and a 172 Blowfly

2-D1's
2-D3's
2-M1's
2-M4's
flat Firebird with Mario Bros. Goomba stamp (from LS Discs)

edit:
Flat top Firebird and there is no way this passes the flex test. Super pearly.
IMAG3240_zps8cfc5033.jpg

Did you test it? How do you know so well what weight it takes to flex the disc? That's impressive if you can visually tell how much flex, in pounds, it takes to bend the disc.

Last edited:
Lat 64 Pure in Zero line plastic.......grippy and straight. Almost like a Magic or Voodoo

166 DX Banshee (stocking up on 'em now that I've committed myself) and 175 X Comet. I love the clean look of Discraft's new X stamps.

Glow roc3 from Flint Town Flyerz open with an insane prism stamp, its hard to get a good pic of the stamp:

I have two more CFRs on the way too one death by roc glow Roc3 and a worlds glow roc3

Glow roc3 from Flint Town Flyerz open with an insane prism stamp, its hard to get a good pic of the stamp:
I have two more CFRs on the way too one death by roc glow Roc3 and a worlds glow roc3

That is probably one of the coolest stamps I've seen. I really like it.

So my Flywood Log came in the mail today. Asked for 175g, came in at 176 cant complain about that at all. Cant wait to go throw it tomorrow.

XmVaEkZl.jpg

I got a DX Cobra today, I'm thinking about replacing my Panther with them. I just couldn't beat in my Panther to nice turn, and it was rather unpredictable. Maybe I'll get a King Cobra too if I want something more straight->fade, I like how the regular Cobra feels in the hand. We'll see, I haven't thrown the regular one yet much, just a few in the backyard. Darn rain.

I also ordered a Pro D XL today. I want to be able to roll something easily after it beats in. And I also want something I can drive with backhand. My backhand is really weak, the only thing I can get past 200 without crazy fade is a beat DX Stingray.

Last edited:

Latest posts