• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Got my novas today.

Attachments

• Messenger_5783267340409628242_13788383818823222.jpg
    Messenger_5783267340409628242_13788383818823222.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 111
pro valk, champ valk, champ 5x jk valk, champ sidewinder, se teebird, 1st run dx valk, innova nova, champ barry 2x beast, discraft avenger, star mako and coyote. all within the last month.

the plate is very grippy in comparison to the japan atlases or factory atlases. I putt with KCs and appear significantly less stable at 50 ft and off the tee. Drove it into some trees and had very little marring. Just some slight discoloration to the rim. If you are looking for a stiffer yet grippy option this will likely fit the bill. I had a hard time getting a clean release but I definitely prefer a slicker surface.

Two test runs of the new Prometheus from Salient Discs.

Looking forward to trying these out. The weather's been crap all day but I'm tempted to go throw them now that it's broken. Wet fields, though, so I don't know…

both.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a 175 gram Evo Wizard in the mail. I've gotten mixed reviews from friends. One said that it is the beefiest of the Wizards and the other said that has no glide. Maybe they're both right. I'll just have to find out for myself this weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 44
Picked up some new discs from D-Town yesterday:

175g OG Wizard with a sweet Bob stamp-
picture.php

170g P-PD(The picture doesn't do it justice, it is yellow with green swirls)-
picture.php

172g Proto F7 X-Out(I grabbed this for the prize pool donation for the Hawk Hollow DGCR Meet)-
picture.php

FFS Wizard, SSS Voodoo and Star San Marino Roc....never thrown any Gateway, and wasn't disappointed!