• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up these two beauties on ebay.
picture.php
Had a great putting day today with the Aviar.
picture.php
And saving this until the snow melts.

Just got this fine piece of plastic in the mail from Clearwater. 174g Z Stalker.
picture.php

They were very helpful in finding the exact color, weight, and stamp color that I was looking for.

I guess it's not plastic, but I should have a revo dual pack on the way in the next couple weeks.

^^ That Proto Zephyr is sweet Moose! I had the chance to buy a brand new Proto Gopher for 10 bucks back in August but didn't have 10 bucks on me. Ran to the ATM and came back, GONE! Oh well.

I picked up a nice 07 Wright Brothers Open Ching Roc and a VERY nice 05 Brent Hambrick Memorial DX Rancho Roc both for a whopping 8 bucks yesterday. I'll share pics later. Both are absolutely freaking awesome discs.

2 SS wizards and a S wizard. One of the SS is swirly blue. Also got a GL River coming that the color description is mountain dew.

Nothing fancy - all regular ol' DX - but I'm pretty happy with a 172g Roc, an Eagle and a TeeBird at 168, and a 166 Valkyrie. Cashed in some club winnings. Freshies in waiting!

Got me some X Preds!!!

In the bag right away with high hopes based on my Z and ESP Preds to start less overstable and beat in even more.

Think it might have been the first time I ordered from Marshall Street and I am really happy with how fast they were.

Attachments

• IMG00026-20110108-1613.jpg
    IMG00026-20110108-1613.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.