• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Discs, 2010

picture.php

It was an excellent Christmas for Jimb based upon discs alone!

Champ Aviar P & A is for night golf.
JK Pro Aviar-X is a backup.
Star Aviar Driver is a backup.
ESP Buzz is a backup. Trying ESP in place of FLX.
Z Buzz is for night golf.
Z Wasp is to try out as an overstable mid-range.
Star Stingray to try out as replacement for DX Stingray, undertable mid-range.
Star San Marino Roc is a backup.
Orion LF is a backup.

Got a 152g Champ Teebird in the mail today. Gummy. And bubble gum colored too.
picture.php

(marked 150, actually 152)

what'd it come to, $500?

the 100 discs I bought cost $650. They were a mix of Pro D putters,soft focuses, soft challengers, X Nukes and assorted Z discs. I know other distributers get the same prices as me but i'm constantly surprised at how much people charge for plastic.

On another note, in the last 2 days i have mailed out over 30 discs to happy DGCR's all over the US. I hope everyone likes their new goodies.

2011 Masters Champion Katana
2008 Players Cup Sparkle Force
Elite Z Predator
Gold Line River
SSS Wizard
SP Line Rogue
CFR Glow Wraith
Pink Elite Z Buzzz

I've been going through these 100 discs and was a little confused by one of the hornets. It's almost clear and looks like stiff cryztal plastic. I wondered how I ended up with a cryztal hornet. Then I realized that it is a 150 Z Hornet. It's a keeper.

This was my first DG Christmas / Birthday(Jan 3rd) so I was a little nervous that my family would get me a bunch of bosses, katanas and wraiths or something, but I actually got a great haul...

Fade Tour Bag Camo w/ Innova backsavers
Blue 172 Z Buzzz
Blue 174 First Run Z Stalker
Orange 174 S-PD(bronze-ish pink 'Freak' stamp, its gorgeous)
Orange 175 First Run ESP Pred
Blue 175 HPP Wizard
Orange 176 Z Hornet
White 169 ESP Nuke(Red foil stamp with the 'flaked' or 'chipped' look another gorgeous disc)
Blue 175 Z Comet
White 174 Pro Destroyer

All Orange, Blue, and White just like I wanted (Go Broncos) and all are great weights as well.

I've been going through these 100 discs and was a little confused by one of the hornets. It's almost clear and looks like stiff cryztal plastic. I wondered how I ended up with a cryztal hornet. Then I realized that it is a 150 Z Hornet. It's a keeper.

My hornet is quite the opposite actually...It's a really opaque Orange Z can't see my fingers through it and can hardly see them when held up to light. The dome and flight plate are also fairly flexible almost ESP-FLX like.

As far as durability I've noticed it's slightly less durable than regular Z yet slightly more durable than ESP. I've yet to compare it to a clearer Hornet but plan on it as soon as I can get my hands on a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts