• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just bought 2 Omega SS from Marshal street for $8 a piece. they have a millennium sale going on right now :)
I need to change up something with my putting. Its completely fallen apart. so Im trying the discraft 30 minutes a day thing with 2 new identical putters and we'll see if I can improve.

also grabbed a DX teebird and pro starfire.

got these two from people on here:
HPIM0959.JPG
swirly blue
HPIM0961.JPG

170g Banshee, 167g Doss ESP Surge, 175g Champion Max.

Attachments

• Banshee 170.JPG
    Banshee 170.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Doss 167.JPG
    Doss 167.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Champ Max.JPG
    Champ Max.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 8
5469632669_a46613554c.jpg

Just can't get over how sweet Lat 64's Gold Line looks in the light. Can't stop staring at them.

Love the Lat 64 Plastic in Gold and Opto. Opto seems to break in a little fast but they sure feel good. And your right on the Gold.

106_3544.jpg

10/10 11xFB 174 - $20 what a deal!

164882_163545553691165_100001071655062_332674_1795750_n.jpg

Ching FT Roc - One guess where this came from. I brought it to park, from whence it came. This is unthrown as well. No I didn't throw it. Just showed it off.

I love that color shift. Waiting to see Rivers and Fuses readily available in it.

I just got 2 purple 150g D Avenger SS. Would post pics but not that exciting really. Just got them hoping for massive hyzer angles that I can flip and finish right and figure when they get beat, my fiance might enjoy and actually be able to throw.

One of them though; the flight plate is kinda indented and can pop back and forth. Wondering what affect that will have.

just bought 5 scouts 2 in "S" and 3 in "E" I'll post pictures when they come in.

These things picking up a following? Maybe I need to put my unthrown one up for trade...

I had a horrible round of being super wet and that S plastic was super nice... it was a 154 but I felt if i got a heavey one it could do what the buzzz does plus a little bit more. I figured if I liked em it'd work and seeing as gateway did the 5 for 40 deal with an extra disc of there choice a towel and two mini's I couldn't pass it up. What kind of cheif you got? maybe I'll trade you.

I had a horrible round of being super wet and that S plastic was super nice... it was a 154 but I felt if i got a heavey one it could do what the buzzz does plus a little bit more. I figured if I liked em it'd work and seeing as gateway did the 5 for 40 deal with an extra disc of there choice a towel and two mini's I couldn't pass it up. What kind of cheif you got? maybe I'll trade you.

lol Did you say Cheif? :p Thats probably next because I know they said they had 2 mids in the works at one point.

Its E. It was right between their prototype run of the Scout and when they did the new stamp so its got the old stamp they used on the disc they recycled the name from.

Pics are in the first post here: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27395

Actually, now that I think about it, I dont know if I want to trade it. it might make a good addition to my collection of discs I dont throw. Probably not a lot of new Scouts with the old Scouts stamp.

lol Did you say Cheif? :p Thats probably next because I know they said they had 2 mids in the works at one point.

Its E. It was right between their prototype run of the Scout and when they did the new stamp so its got the old stamp they used on the disc they recycled the name from.

Pics are in the first post here: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27395

Actually, now that I think about it, I dont know if I want to trade it. it might make a good addition to my collection of discs I dont throw. Probably not a lot of new Scouts with the old Scouts stamp.

Whoops forgot the name already. Well it looks and sounds like a cool disc, Hopefully i get one with that stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.