• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

5 scouts 2 s and 3 e I also got two free minis a wizard towel and an Apache. I think I may give it a try although I don't think i'll be a fan of it's bead.

I just ordered a 3-pack of x-outs/misprints from gateway. Got a Evolution Wizard 174g, a soft Wizard 174g, and an Evolution Element 180g. I can't wait to try them out.

Two Gold Line Havocs. The blue one is a perfect color match for my GL River and Flow. The Red/ Orange one is the special blend color. I do not believe in wall hangers unless it has numerous aces and or has been damaged enough to be retired, but this special blend sure is pretty.

Yesterday, I ordered five 165 dx banshees, four 165 dx teebirds, four 165 dx leopards, four 170 dx rocs, four 170 z comets, and four 175 pro d soft magnets.

First "CE"

Bought this Lot to get the "CE Valkyrie"
5489661098_10e166034f.jpg

CE~?g
DX Archangel~?g
DX Valkyrie~170g
DX Beast~170g
DX Cobra~170g
DX Firebird~171g
DX Tee-Bird~174g
DX Raven~?g
Innova Bag

Here are a few of the discs I picked up in the last week or so.

IMG_2296.jpg

167g DX Whippet - I wiped part of the stamp. I've been doing it to more of my discs lately. It makes them a little more personal and plus it looks cool until I get around to dying them.

IMG_2297.jpg

172g Gator - No wipe.. Left the stamp intact.

IMG_2295.jpg

175g Champion Spider - This disc was just too beautiful to leave on the shelf. The rim has a blue/pink tint when the light hits it.

IMG_2294.jpg

171g Champion Leopard - Wiped & Beautiful

IMG_2292.jpg

169g Champion Firebird - Partial wipe, you can't tell but the full word Champion is still on the disc, just didnt show up that well in the sun.

I picked all of these up at my local store. Pretty happy with them, I have started wiping a lot of my plastic like this and I'm starting to like the look of it a lot.

Two more to follow. I didnt realize you couldnt put more than 5 pictures in a thread.

IMG_2291.jpg

171g Star FL - Partial Wipe.. has a nice marble on it as well, but it doesn't show up in the pictures.

IMG_2290.jpg

170g Star Vulcan - Wiped

got an order from Marshal Street, my first order from them, very pleased :)
blue pro starfire, red dx teebird, and twin omega SSs.

IMG_2250.jpg

got these triplets from the Marketplace, very sweet, thanks Jgillia

IMG_2249.jpg

Got the pro starfire from the marketplace, but its the SX mold, not the SL, even sent the guy a pic to tell the diff between the two, and he said it was an SL that he had :( not sure what to do.
Got the Black PDGA as my sign up disc, its a Discwing Quarter K II first run. the plastic feel great, but its full of imperfections. Its not even round, I dunno, thinking about starting a thread with more pics of it. I really know nothing about this disc.

IMG_2251.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.