• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to complete a collection of every discraft disc ever made, so I just picked up from one person:

1st Run ESP Crush
1st Run Supercolor Spectra
Discraft Early Run Elite x X2
Elite X Talon
Discraft Elite x Xtreme
Discraft Elite x 1st Run Xtra
Early Discraft Tracer

Pearl White Havoc
Flourescent Green Buzzz SS
Elite X Challenger (misprint)
(not a disc) Innova Back Straps

all from GGGT, because they rock.

2 soft Ions and a Pro Leopard.

I put the Leopard between them because together the Ions look like boobs. now they just got a pussy between them I guess.

Attachments

• IMG00012-20110325-1749.jpg
    IMG00012-20110325-1749.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 40
NOt realy plastic ... but i just bought a new bag ...

nothing special ..but im excited :thmbup: :hfive:

DISCarrier_2_Quarter__62863_zoom.jpg

Pink Z Stalker 171...not too excited about the color but I guess I'll never lose it :)
Soft Wizard 175 (Seconds)

How could you not be excited about a pink disc o_O pink and orange are like my top two colors. I'd rather my discs look "girly" and almost never lose them than "cool colors" and lose them much more often.

Real men throw pink.

I wish all my discs were Orange w/ blue stamps....

picture.php

8 of those came from DGCR members, the rest were all new this year.

I gotz a blue stamp orange first run mako...actually two. Until now though I don't think I've ever seen someone who needed all the discs the same color and stamp color.

about 50% of what I carry with me is orange+blue. I can't explain it, they just look good to me.

I definitely agree, I picked my makos out specifically for the orange w/ blue stamp. I just haven't really ran into anyone who has gone that far in acquiring that many discs of same color and stamp color. Personally if I need a disc replaced and I happen to run into a really nice pink or orange disc in a good weight I snatch it up, or if I feel I need blah disc now I just pick the best weight/color I can find at the store.

My haul from the Feather River Open this last weekend:
175 Star Gator, 168 Z SurgeSS,
172 Champ Teebird, 175 JK Aviar, 167 Champ Katana,
168 Glow Leopard, 174 QJLS,
174 Z AvengerSS (signed by Barsby)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_0778.jpg
    100_0778.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 68
Haul from the Falcon Thaw:

175g Z Hornet, 2011 MDGO stamp
175g 1st run Star Wedge
172g Champion Banshee. Beautiful opaque blueberry. Not pearly, but it looks like it has some star plastic mixed in with the champ.
180g KC Roc, 2010 Turkey & Chains Open stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts