• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up couple from the local PIAS store:

DGA Hurricane 170g
Star Destroyer 166g - CFR stamp from a local tourney that happened earlier this year...

Won the rec division in a tourney yesterday and with my winnings picked up:
an ss and sss wizard with disc golf monkey stamp
a Gl river
a z buzzz
and a special edition DD Z drone

Can't wait to try the river the other 4 are backups

After some research I know they're real but the concept makes as much sense as Michael Jordan edition Adidas.

There is a Nikko Roc as well. It makes plenty of sense, Innova runs the USDGC and makes a disc to commemorate each years winner...

What was that? Oh that's right I have you on ignore.

I made full sure to wash all of your idiot off my disc before it left the shop.

What was that? Oh that's right I have you on ignore.

I made full sure to wash all of your idiot off my disc before it left the shop.

real mature cali. im done. congrats...you win whatever it is that you are trying to acomplish. now how bout we stop screwing up this thread!?!?

Nah, I think I'll keep screwin with you for wasting so much of mine and Jeremy's time. We are adults and have full time jobs. Jeremy has TWO full time jobs at that, and you made us both waste valuable time bouncing back emails and messages. Taking tons of our time away to get some dumb kid to return something that should never have been messed with in the first place.

I'm highly annoyed by you so I'll just be annoying right back.

Pro Line CE Blend Leopard
IMG_20111218_193753.jpg

Nate Doss Roc And Stamp
IMG_20111218_193805.jpg

IMG_20111218_193821.jpg

Cameleon Vision...only taken out of the plastic for the picture then back in the plastic :D
IMG_20111218_193705.jpg

Where'd you get the Chameleon?

1st run bar stamped JK! Been looking for one for a very long time. Also traded for a 3x

Where'd you get the Chameleon?

i got it at my local store. long story but i got one hell of a deal. i kinda feel bad accepting it because its worth so much and...well i didnt pay that much to begin with nor do i deserve it. but since i have it, im hoarding it like a fat kid with cake!! :D

I got a demon proto from 2000 to hopefully replace my H demon. Its flat not domey and more overstable but I think it will do. We played a wooded course Saturday so I didn't really have a chance to see what it would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts