• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post what you think of the Destroyer..I have a pink star JO..158 that I am trying to decide if I want to sell...or throw.

How about you just sell or trade it to me so I have a back up if I decide I like it?

This one has already been thrown, so I don't have any issue throwing it. :clap:

Just let me know..It is pink/with a yellowish Saturn like ring around outside..close to the edge. It has the Double dragons stamp on it. I am open to suggestions.

Last edited:
img1260fnz.jpg

Delish!

I these 4 blizzard discs today and an r-pro cro and pig. I got to the PIAS right as they were unloading the boxes. My friend and I were able to pick through what we wanted. The guys here at this store are good at keeping me informed when shipments of various discs come it.

Just got my FLX Buzzz and Opto River today from Marshall St, ordered on Tuesday...I think I know where I'm doing my online disc purchases now.

Attachments

• Buzzz.JPG
    Buzzz.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Opto River.jpg
    Opto River.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 12
Looked through the Blizzard stuff not taken to the Memorial by the DD crew. Only a few boxes left behind and not even in their inventory. I bought the lightest Boss they had, 138g. Also picked up a 172g Champ Leopard and a Coolmax Beanie.

30m1qxc.jpg

Looked through the Blizzard stuff not taken to the Memorial by the DD crew. Only a few boxes left behind and not even in their inventory. I bought the lightest Boss they had, 138g. Also picked up a 172g Champ Leopard and a Coolmax Beanie.

30m1qxc.jpg

Nice Leo. Neon yellowgreen is my second favorite colour besides reds,pinks,purples

5x Zone Driven Ontario Rocs
1x Battle Roc (within next week or so).
2x Aviars
1x 171g DX Firebird
1x 171g Pro Firebird
1x 176g Iron Leaf Roc
02' CE Roc (hopefully it will happen if another deal falls through).

Nice Leo. Neon yellowgreen is my second favorite colour besides reds,pinks,purples

yeah it's a top color for me. Easy to see and looks nice. I was lucky to find them both in matching colors. Threw a round after I got them. The Leo is money as expected but I'm not sold on the Blizzard yet. I'll need to throw some longer holes to really see how it fits in my bag if at all.

Fuse - Test Material - (Color: Orange; Size: 171g)
Fuse - Test Material - (Color: Purple; Size: 172g)
River - Test Material - (Color: Light Blue; Size: 168g)
River - Test Material - (Color: Yellow; Size: 172g)
Fuse - Test Material - (Color: Bright Yellow; Size: 174g)

in the mail now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.