• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks to my addiction to new plastic I decided to grab one of the Champ katanas(2nd run) in the "transition" color. Mostly for the novelty.

172G ESP Buzzz in Blue. Going to give it a try and see how it compares to my Roc or Core.

DGA Sparkle Rogue

4135301488_7b3217b0fe_m.jpg

Bought it because it was pretty , but it turns out its the fastest driver I can throw backhand with any success.
This disc has awesome glide.

Also purchased this month:
Max weight Eco Star Destroyer, disappointingly understable.
Max weight Ice clear, unpigmented Feldberg Boss, ice ice baby.
R Pro Boss 136 gram, floats on water.

I lost my favorite driver 2 weeks ago, my beat-in Star Eagle-X :( So of course that night I had to go and order a replacement even though I knew it wouldn't fly the same yet. And I figured while I am ordering I might as well grab a few other discs I wanted, so here was my order which came in last week:

169 Star Eagle-X blue
168 Star TL neon orange
172 Pro D Cyclone pink
173 Opto Striker clear yellow
178 Elite Z Comet yellow

I later found that Eagle when I went back to the course with a rake, determined to find it. Found it burried under tons of leaves right in the area I thought it went! Glad to have her back!

I just picked up a couple more Katana's:
A yellow 2nd run Champ for a friend for Christmas
A smoke 2nd run Champ for a wall hanger
and an orange first run pro for a thrower.

i got my voodoo, roc, and my crunch box about a week ago. i lost my roc a few days ago ao i went a picked up a new one today and while i was there found my champ wraith that my buddy lost a few months ago. man im loving that and my crunch box is sick.

Things got out of hand quickly. I ordered four discs for an upcoming dg event: 172 Star Wraith, 170 Star TL, DX Stingray (replacement), and a Pro Rhyno. I lost my favorite disc (Champ Leopard) in a warm up for said event and took it upon myself to visit the local disc sellers on black friday which meant 20% on: 172 Star Leopard (to replace my lost love) and a 170 Star Gator. My first club event yielded two discs for me: one for ctp (169 Champ Starfire) and first in INT division (175 Star Firebird). Well, in the space of 24 hours I've managed to get my hands on no less than EIGHT discs. Considering I had a grand total of 10 discs prior to Thanksgiving.........well, I guess I'll just have to play more to accommodate all the new plastic!

This is my most recent acquisition;

PhotoDetails.asp

Champion Tye-Dyed Leopard. 175g. Amazing fairway driver. Gentle hyzer/anhyzer. Such a reliable disc and gets better and better every single time I use it!!! Great roller after some use as well!!!

2 Cryztal Z BuzZzs
Star Ontario Roc
Glo Z Stalker
Elite Z Predator
Elite X Predator (didn't know it existed)
ESP Impact
Transitional Champ Katana 2nd Run
Ice Champ Katana 2nd Run
161 Gram tie dye Champ Orc
1st Run Star Cro
2008 USDGC Champ Roc
Gateway SSS Wizard
Gateway SSS Warlock
Gateway S Wizard
Gateway SS Magic

I've gotten into mids and putters more lately and have a longer list than this but these are the most recent of the recent.... no obsessed comments pls...thnks...I know :hfive:

Last edited:
2 Cryztal Z BuzZzs
Star Ontario Roc
Glo Z Stalker
Elite Z Predator
ESP Impact
Ice Champ Katana 2nd Run
1st Run Star Cro
2008 USDGC Champ Roc
Gateway SSS Wizard
Gateway SSS Warlock
Gateway S Wizard
Gateway SS Magic

I've gotten into mids and putters more lately and have a longer list than this but these are the most recent of the recent.... no obsessed comments pls...thnks...I know :hfive:

was that all one purchase?

2 Cryztal Z BuzZzs
Star Ontario Roc
Glo Z Stalker
Elite Z Predator
ESP Impact
Ice Champ Katana 2nd Run
1st Run Star Cro
2008 USDGC Champ Roc
Gateway SSS Wizard
Gateway SSS Warlock
Gateway S Wizard
Gateway SS Magic

And I thought I had acquired a bunch lately! Someones obsessed.....;)

was that all one purchase?

Over the last week. No, I don't purchase that much at once...helps me think that I'm not spending too much :D

Love plastic love it love it...

I work 'em all in or out of the bag plus I like to have plenty of good loaners for my friends and brothers. ahhhh i gotta stop for awhile but then I see something cool and cha ching there goes PayPal!

Last disc purchase was 175g yellow Star Stingray for more accuracy in the woods and 175g orange Pro Aviar P & A for putting in the colder weather. Love 'em both.

172 ESP Zone.
I like the rim but can't get any full pulls on it for some reason. Might not stay in the bag.

174 Z Stalker.
Fits perfectly in between my Buzzz's and Tee Birds as it should.

173 FLX Predator.
Great meathook, not the best plastic for throwing thumbers unfortunatly which I bought it for. It feels like the disc flexes just a bit too much as it leaves my hand and doesn't quite get the HSS as my current ESP Venom or older Champ Firebirds. It behaves more like my Tee Birds or Trackers in flight, flipping out of it's flight pretty quick. Perfect for approach thumbers though.
174 SS Wizard.
Randomly picked this up from Discovering the World. Good Lord! I'm hooked. Best feeling putter evar! I've got 2 more on the way.

175 Star Destroyer.
Meant to replace a lost Tee Rex. Will have to wait a while as this thing is more overstable than I expected. I can see it beating in nicely but my Boss has taken the Tee Rex spot and added 40-60' of D. Might have to try my first dye job and dye a Star Destroyer on my Star Destroyer. (Damn I'm a nerd...)

*backswing

That Zone is a nice pink. Way nicer than the Predator. I acetone my discs too. I've got a bunch of plastic recently but I keep forgetting to post it. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow.

my last few purchases were:

champion leopard 171
star sidewinder 175
champion valkyrie 170
champion groove 173
champion teebird 170

coming soon:
sidewinder and starfire

That Zone is a nice pink. Way nicer than the Predator. I acetone my discs too. I've got a bunch of plastic recently but I keep forgetting to post it. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow.

That color on several other discs is why I'm throwing more Discraft. The Predator was a pale pink/slamon color, close enough for government work. I have a new Drone in the exact pink on the Zone as well as a new Z Glide in the same color.

*backswing

Status
Not open for further replies.