• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seriously have not paid cash for a disc in years...not bragging i am just poor..i won alot playing ams and trade to what i like to throw..i have boxes full of stuff dating back to my starter days('94)

I just put in an order (wife approved for a Father's day gift to self):

Aero Innova , DX , Standard , 171 , Red
Firebird Innova , Pro , Standard , 170 , Blue
Leopard Innova , Pro , Standard , 170 , Orange
Roc Innova , DX , Standard , 168 , Red
Roc Innova , DX , Standard , 172 , Red
Wraith Innova , Pro , Standard , 169 , Lt. Blue
Eclipse Discraft , Pro-D , Standard , 171 , Red
Mini Disc Innova , DX , Standard , Normal Weight , Purple

I usually order a reasonable number of discs at a time because I have to mail order from far away. DGC is one of the few places that both has good prices and ships via a reasonable method/price to Canada. Strange that with them in FLA and me on Vancouver Island - almost as far away as you can be and still be on the same continent - that they are much, much cheaper than buying local.

I've been losing about 3 discs a year, but with the new Fir Meadows course being so much fun (but still easy for losing discs) I might need more than that.

I got a 180g blue DX Roc last week to replace the TWO rocs I lost a week apart from each other. I'm almost afraid to throw this one.

I also picked up a Climo/Feldberg Fundamentals DVD in the same order.

Mrs. got this for me for Fashas day along with a large Lightning bag and a gift card for a couple more discs.

Champ Leopard X-Out, 150
Buzz Pro D, 167
Star Valk, 163
Star Firbird L X-out, 161

Although not a purchase, I won a DX Roc 175 for closest to the pin in a tourney

173g Flash - Multi colored

175 Star TL

172 Star Wraith

Pics coming soon!

last purchase

i just recently got that r-pro boss but so far it is much like everyone has said on this site, grip lock like no other, but it does add 50-70 ft on my drive so if i could figure out how to be consistent, it could really help my scores on some of the longer courses i play.

My latest (clockwise from left):

• Red Surge X 150, like new! (traded for the Flash on Discaroo)
  • Fly Dye ESP 150 Avenger
  • Light orange Z 165 Wildcat (a lighter replacement for the found one I called on and never got a return call. Hubby stole it shortly thereafter :mad:)
  • Light purple marbled Star 167 Destroyer (also a replacement for my red 169 that hubby stole)
picture.php

While I never should have let him throw my lighter discs, I sure like that he keeps buying me new, pretty plastic to replace the ones he's been stealing :D.

• Red Surge X 150, like new! (traded for the Flash on Discaroo)
  • Fly Dye ESP 150 Avenger
  • Light orange Z 165 Wildcat (a lighter replacement for the found one I called on and never got a return call. Hubby stole it shortly thereafter :mad:)
  • Light purple marbled Star 167 Destroyer (also a replacement for my red 169 that hubby stole)
picture.php

While I never should have let him throw my lighter discs, I sure like that he keeps buying me new, pretty plastic to replace the ones he's been stealing :D.

verrrrrrry naisee

175 - Star Sidewinder - Didnt have a true turnover disc in my bag.
175 - Star Boss from Texas States - Its domey for a Boss and goes a mile.
2 -175 - Pro Leopards - thepatrick said he loves them and I trust his opinion.

* Red Surge X 150, like new! (traded for the Flash on Discaroo)
* Fly Dye ESP 150 Avenger
* Light orange Z 165 Wildcat (a lighter replacement for the found one I called on and never got a return call. Hubby stole it shortly thereafter )
* Light purple marbled Star 167 Destroyer (also a replacement for my red 169 that hubby stole)

How do you like the Avenger? I have one in Elite-Z that I threw for the first time Sunday...you see, my other discraft disc ended up taking a swim the week prior so I thought I would grab another of the misprints in case a similar fate happened.

So I chucked the Avenger and it landed 10' from the basket...instantly earning its place...very happy with that as a first drive.

Ordered last night. Had to update some discraft in my bag. Depending on what I hear about the stalker, it might be next...

1 Cyclone Discraft , ESP , Standard , 171 , Orange
1 Flick Discraft , Elite-Z Fly-Dyed , Tie-Dye , 174 , Unique , ID=24892
1 Force Discraft , Elite-Z , Standard , 174 , Red
2 Predator Discraft , Elite-Z , Standard , 174 , Orange
1 Surge SS Discraft , Elite-Z Fly-Dyed , Tie-Dye , 171 , Unique , ID=25523
1 XL Discraft , Elite-Z Fly-Dyed , Tie-Dye , 172 , Unique , ID=23691

My most recent purchase was a 170 XD P&A Putter. Although I'm thinking about picking up a few more plastic sometime soon.

How do you like the Avenger? I have one in Elite-Z that I threw for the first time Sunday...you see, my other discraft disc ended up taking a swim the week prior so I thought I would grab another of the misprints in case a similar fate happened.

So I chucked the Avenger and it landed 10' from the basket...instantly earning its place...very happy with that as a first drive.
Besides my beat-all-to-hell purple Surge, the Avenger is my farthest flier. I wasn't thrilled about the purchase originally, but it's worming its way in slowly. When hubby threw it waaaay past the 1st basket at Kenwood, I knew I had to give it an honest chance.:p

Just got the package today from DGC:
Star Boss 171
Champ Valk 170
Star TL 167
Classic Roc 175

I feel like a naked schoolboy roaming the countryside!!!

If you consider a league funny money purchase I just got an R Pro Boss tonight for last weeks second place finish. I threw it once today and it is still stable . . .waiting to see it break in a bit and fly a long way . . . I just know the Star Boss I have is not throwable (by me) for a long time unless I want a hard cutting 175' throw!!!!!

Discraft Pro-D Banger GT 168. Finally broke myself of the Soft Magnet that I just never got comfortable with.

Here is mine..ordered it yesterday afternoon...
Product ID: boss-champion
Product Name: Boss (Champion) Golf Disc
Quantity: 2
Unit Price: $12.95
> > > Option : 173-175 Green
--------------------------
Product ID: boss-rpro
Product Name: Boss (R-Pro) Golf Disc
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $10.95
> > > Option : 160-163 White
Product ID: pulsar
Product Name: Pulsar throw and catch disc
Unit Price: $7.95
> > > Option : Yellow
Product ID: panther-champion
Product Name: Panther (Champion) Golf Disc
Unit Price: $12.95
> > > Option : 170-172 Green

I dunno why I picked the panther..probably becuase I don't know anyone that throws it and wanted to see if its that rare disc that ive been waiting for in my understable mid slot lol...as for the pulsar...beach lol...I took a rubber putter out with us last time, it was fun but if we put some speed on them they are kinda difficult to catch lol...plus the wind flopped that thing around like a rag-doll.

I dunno why I picked the panther..probably becuase I don't know anyone that throws it and wanted to see if its that rare disc that ive been waiting for in my understable mid slot lol

I've got a Buzz, Roc and Panther for Midranges. I can't remember the last time I used the Buzz or Roc. Panther's are the joint. Anyways the plastic I started the thread with will be arriving today. Can't wait to hear the doorbell ring. Here is my baby.

image.php

I've got a Champion TeeRex-X xoming in the mail today and a Champion GAtor which should be arriving by the end of the week. I can't wait!!! These are both special edition tourney discs, but I don't care as champion is my favorite plastic....too bad Innova just doesn't make everything in Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.