• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
167gm. Champion Katana
175gm. Pro Boss

Very happy with both of these. I have a Star Katana and that thing is so stable it had me convinced I didn't have the arm speed to make it fly right (sidewinder on steroids, BS). The champion Katana however fits the bill and flys exactly as described. So I bought the Pro Boss and now I hyzer it over the trees on some holes.:thmbup:
All this time I thought I had a noodle arm because my other speed 13 discs (Champ Groove and Star Katana) are way more stable than thier flight rating would suggest.:wall:

No kidding... my star Katana is big time overstable. I already use the pro Boss that I forehand with to fill that need in my bag... I regret buying it. I should forehand it on a few wooded courses to beat it up a little... then it might be useful.

Got this lil sweetheart from my wife for all the caddying I have been doing. :thmbup:

Attachments

• DSC00130.jpg
    DSC00130.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 36
Not a disc but has plastic...Had to pick up Clash Vallarta-Ast at the local pro shop the other day. Since it's a local course I had to see the pros playing it, and it really made me feel better seeing some of their screw ups. I mean they're only human so it happens, and it really seemed to challenge them even though they shot way under par, but it was a doubles tourney. Was great watching Scott Papa talking smack to The Champs. Really makes me want to pick up some more clash dvds, I liked the extras on the other Madison courses too.

No kidding... my star Katana is big time overstable. I already use the pro Boss that I forehand with to fill that need in my bag... I regret buying it. I should forehand it on a few wooded courses to beat it up a little... then it might be useful.

What would you trade for star katana?

I wanted to try the Latitude line, so i picked up Striker, Trident, Core, Fuse, Pure. I got tennis elbow so i couldnt really put anything behind them, but the Pure putter is on it.

My local Wal-mart currently has Innova DX discs on sale for $3.79 each! So, I picked up a Polecat, Echo Aero, Roc, Dragon, Teebird, 2 Firebirds, Leopard, Banshee, & a Beast.
:thmbup:

My local Wal-mart currently has Innova DX discs on sale for $3.79 each! So, I picked up a Polecat, Echo Aero, Roc, Dragon, Teebird, 2 Firebirds, Leopard, Banshee, & a Beast.
:thmbup:

Oh my does that mean champ star will be less than 10? Where are you located?

Walart around menus undergoing some radical in store changes.

Oh my does that mean champ star will be less than 10? Where are you located?

Walart around menus undergoing some radical in store changes.

I'm right outside Milwaukee, WI. I have never seen golf discs at this Wal-mart before and was kinda surprised to see 4 big racks of random Innova discs for that price. I picked up some back-ups and some discs I have never thrown before. Couldn't go wrong at $3.79.

i just got an R-Pro Boss 163, I love it for drives that i can have some openness to. It does tend to hit a tree every so often though.

I also got a Pro Katana 171. I love using it for hard dog legs, cause it's got a kick and normally goes hard to one side(i throw both ways so it doesn't really matter which way).

I got a star eagle 175 and I love it for wooded short holes and when a mid range shot needs to be a little bit more tight. It does fly wide for me but I also have drove it pretty far on some nicely wooded holes.

Today I found a Millenium QJLS. I threw it about 3 times as a practice and didn't really get much distance on it. I tried it again side arm and it went pretty str8 but throwing back hand it seems to fly far to the left side.

2 r-pro XDs for gifts
x-out eco wraith that i ordered to replace one that landed in the drink, turns out it was found and returned so i have a backup :)

I did a u-turn to visit North Alabama Canoe and Kayak off Highway 72 when I saw the Innova sign and baskets in front. I was hoping to replace a Starfire that was thrown into the lake/pond at Veterans Park in Tupelo. Unfortunately, there was not a Starfire on the shelves, so I picked up a fly dye Destroyer, a star Xcaliber, and also a star Roc since all of mine are DX. I had carried a star Destroyer for a while, and really liked it. So far the fly dye has been good also. Xcaliber is a new disc to me, and has served well for big spike hyzers and forehand throws. It was good for two birdies yesterday. The Destroyer and the Xcaliber are both reliably stable, good discs. However, they probably won't fill the hole left by the lost Starfire. Still haven't thrown the new Roc, but I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Last edited:
picture.php

Innova 171g dx Valkyrie
First Run 174g Money Putter "from ABC disc"
First Run Secret Weapon " from ABC disc"
Disc mania 175g Hysteria "performance line"
Innova 166g Champion Firebird
Innova 175g Champion Glow TeeBird "2010 PDGA Pro Worlds Lemon Lake County Park Crown Point, Indiana"

picture.php

Innova 171g dx Valkyrie
First Run 174g Money Putter "from ABC disc"
First Run Secret Weapon " from ABC disc"
Disc mania 175g Hysteria "performance line"
Innova 166g Champion Firebird
Innova 175g Champion Glow TeeBird "2010 PDGA Pro Worlds Lemon Lake County Park Crown Point, Indiana"

have you had a chance to throw any of the ABC discs yet? They had a table at the last tourney I went to, but I didnt end up buying any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts