• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Plank...looks like I blew that one...I guess that will be a space saver in my bag. I'm actually disappointed now and I haven't even thrown it yet. Maybe I'll check and see if I can change my order...and just go with the Boss...I will just have to sidearm it until my BH gets better.

Hey give it a try and if not some noobs will think it is cool with nice plastic and groove in the rim. Good luck the purchases look pretty solid.

Thanks Plank...looks like I blew that one...I guess that will be a space saver in my bag. I'm actually disappointed now and I haven't even thrown it yet. Maybe I'll check and see if I can change my order...and just go with the Boss...I will just have to sidearm it until my BH gets better.

Give it a shot... I've had three in the past (somehow, I don't have one now...) and one of them was pretty consistent for my forehand shot with a tailwind... incredible distance. The other two... I couldn't get rid of them fast enough. Good for trading for used discs at the course.

Oh how sweet it is...I love it when customer service does exactly that...

We changed your Groove to a Boss per your request. You can track your package on UPS.com later this evening.

Now...let's see if I will ever be able to throw it. :D

Got this gremlin & 2 proto scouts from Ebay recently:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00188.JPG
    DSC00188.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 99
decided to try out the roc after not finding any discraft mids other then the buzz at the store i was at
so i got a blue 176 dx roc
and while looking found an orange 172 esp avenger on sale so figured why not try that one too

175g, white, R-Pro Pig (my new favorite putter), 175g, pink, Star Teebird (fast becoming my favorite driver) and, 178g, blue, Elite Z Buzzz (adding to my collection of my favorite mid)

Picked up another "classic" roc today. I didnt really need it but I dont see them too often, even at tourneys so I have been buying them whenever I see them. Love that damn disc :p

175g , R-wood pro aviar (my first WOOD).......180g , white KC Pro aviar (1 of 6 that i have)........178g , neon yellow pro katana (which flies fast)

2 Glow Wizards
2 Black Chalky Organic Supersoft Wizards
1 Green Organic Wizard
1 Blue Medium Ion (wanted to see what all the fuss is about)
1 Orange Vibram VP
1 White P-Line PD Freak
1 White Pro-D Drone (probably going back - they sent the wrong mold - should've been a Zone)

I also have a Soft Ion coming that should hopefully be here tomorrow.

My recents, (here/on the way)
1st Run Z Buzzz,
Dx leo
Had a custom stamp put on an ESP Buzzz,
Star Eagle-X
And a bunch of OOP/ prototype discs (tachyon's, a cyclone 2, etc)

Have a 169 Pro Leo on the way from GGGT. My 150 DX got so flippy that it doesn't serve the purpose it used to anymore (although it is great for a couple new things).

I just picked up a used Z Buzzz and Pink Z Comet. They are sweet.
Also have traded for a Z avenger (my old love), Z/ESP forces, D/X Challengers, 147 avair, elite pro xl, couple x avengers,and a 149 Wraith for the wife. Probably forgetting a couple trades, but I have been busy getting new (or even better, used) plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts